Meigray Expo 2012

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

would love to go. if i do, i would like to get a collector table and bring my sabres

If you want a collector's table, call them soon to reserve it because they don't last long. That said, do it! A good Sabres table will be a breath of fresh air. We need more than just Rangers, Devils and Flyers stuff there.

Does their Summer Sale begin following this Expo?

Does their Summer Sale begin following this Expo?

I think normally the summer sale starts at the Expo for attendees, then kicks in for everyone else the day after.

I think normally the summer sale starts at the Expo for attendees, then kicks in for everyone else the day after.

Also if you have pre ordered a jersey and pay for it in full you get in a day early

Also if you have pre ordered a jersey and pay for it in full you get in a day early

I have never heard that. I have pre-ordered and never was invited early.

I will be there as well.

This is only around an hour away from my house so I will probably check it out.

It says you get a free blank NHL jersey. For people who have gone before, is this just a practice jersey or replica?

The email also says 'First Crack at our Summer Sale, which will begin at our facility immediately after the show closes at 4 pm.' Does this mean you have to leave the expo and go to their facility to check out the sale?

Are they definitely doing the jersey giveaway this year? Because they cut back on that last year after they had blown through most of the leftover blanks. Usually though, you get a blank jersey of their leftovers from one of the teams under the MeiGray umbrella. It'd most likely be a Devils or Flames or Stars jersey since those seem to be the slowest movers.

But, yes; pre-registering means you get to go back to the warehouse with all the other pre-reg'd people and get the first shot at whatever you want to kick off the sale.

The announcement does say that they are giving away free jerseys again this year.

Given that the Grab Bag will have 120 Devils blanks, I think they will be giving away teams other than the Devils.

Stars are a good bet, as well as Oilers.

Regarding the sale, after they finish at the Expo and get back to their warehouse, they open it up for the sale. It is usually a mad house in there and it is about 90 plus degrees. The sale online only starts later that evening after they clear out the warehouse and tkae everything sold in person out of the inventory.

Congrats to you Mike for being mentioned in the latest press release. That's really cool that they're giving you love for your collection. You definitely deserve it.

I'd love to make it out there for this even one of these years, won't be this year though. You kids have fun.

Wait; what? Are you referring to me, Jay? If so, I don't know what you're talking about.

I assume this.

Our Lineup of Exhibits:

--MeiGray’s 2011-12 Season in review display

--HHOF's History of Team Canada

--Stanley Cup-winning jerseys from the Devils, Flyers and Rangers.

--Ken Morrow's Miracle on Ice Display

--Bobby Hull and the Chicago Blackhawks Display

--Collector displays from Pat Lelliot, John Pizzulo, Frank Rady, Chris Pyzik, Larry Pellicioni, Mike Santangelo, and AJ Hawrylak.

I didn't notice it either. Grats Mike.

I actually considered trying to drive up this year since my GF will be out of town that weekend. Then I realized it'd be an 11-hour drive. Way too far to see Mike's jerseys I can already see online. :P

Just as a little teaser, I might as well give a preview of what I'll have with me in a few weeks:

Rangers

--87-88 Lucien Deblois road

--89-90 Mark Janssens road

--89-90 John Ogrodnick home

--91-92 Tony Amonte 75th

--91-92 Peter Fiorentino 75th

--91-92 Jan Erixon road

--93-94 Sergei Nemchinov road

--96-97 Alexei Kovalev home

--03-04 Matthew Barnaby Vintage

--03-04 Jed Ortmeyer Vintage

--06-07 Fedor Tyutin home

--08-09 Freddy Sjostrom Graves Night Vintage

--08-09 Paul Mara home

--08-09 Paul Mara road

--09-10 Dan Girardi road

--10-11 Brandon Prust road

--10-11 Brandon Dubinsky road

--11-12 Marc Staal Heritage

USA

--1972 Craig Sarner Olympics

--1984 Don Jackson Canada Cup

--1985 Ed Olczyk World Championships

--1989 Kevin Stevens World Championships

--1991 Kevin Miller Canada Cup

--1991 Eric Weinrich Canada Cup

--1993 Williams World Junior Championships

--1997 #26 NNOB World Championships

--2002 Scott Young Olympics

Canada

--1992 Eric Lindros World Championships

--1994 Joel Bouchard World Junior Championships

--2005 Marc Staal World Junior Championships

--2010 Marc Staal World Championships

--2010 Marc Staal World Championships 3rd

--2010 Michael Del Zotto World Championships 3rd

Other

--1991 Ulf Samuelsson Sweden Canada Cup

--2008 Henrik Lundqvist Sweden World Championships throwback

--2011 Tim Erixon Sweden World Junior Championships

There's a few other things I've heard that may happen, which if they do, will be pretty sweet. Wish I could make it, guess I'll have to settle for the Minny Expo.

What other things? Don't leave us hanging!

I'll be going, dragging the misses to this...poor girl is going to kill herself haha. I'll be wearing something Giroux...I'll try to make it unique in some way. Probably All-Star or my Howe patch one.

Any details on the sale yet? I'd like to get some GIs but I know they usually don't carve those down much. And is the tent sale going on?

I'll be going, dragging the misses to this...poor girl is going to kill herself haha. I'll be wearing something Giroux...I'll try to make it unique in some way. Probably All-Star or my Howe patch one.

Any details on the sale yet? I'd like to get some GIs but I know they usually don't carve those down much. And is the tent sale going on?

Your pm box is full clean it out as I am sending you a message thanks

Whoops, taken care of lol.