Cheap Syracuse 1.0 and 2.0

Bought them a yr ago check new arrivals made it a clitsome.

I wasn't questioning the jerseys. Just noting that the Crunch switched affiliations again.

The are the Lightning affiliate starting this year. The Crunch are selling off all their gamers too for pretty good prices since they are outdated now.

I wasn't questioning the jerseys. Just noting that the Crunch switched affiliations again.

The are the Lightning affiliate starting this year. The Crunch are selling off all their gamers too for pretty good prices since they are outdated now.

yea i know..thought it was a good deal for $60

Really like the orange ones from this year they auctioned them off earlier for starting bids of $250...too much for me

Jeremy you can never pass up a good c.l.i.t, youll see when you get older.. :thumbsup:

yea i know..thought it was a good deal for $60

Really like the orange ones from this year they auctioned them off earlier for starting bids of $250...too much for me

Jeremy you can never pass up a good c.l.i.t, youll see when you get older.. :thumbsup:

Adam, hahaha....I said I would have bought a Clitsome if the Isles picked him up off waivers! Everyone needs some Clistsome. :thumbsup: Also, respond to Josh's texts!