Cutting Edge closes?

brandon

What is there not to understand........they are obviously not jerseys meant for the players to wear.....you've discovered that, others have too......you're obviously not going to buy.......we're done here.

Can we lock up this thread.....I think we get the point here........let him sell his jerseys in peace....if they are listed with the incorrect terminology, given the information here and on other resources, you can easily determine what is what....

He owes me money now :thumbsup:

If he was listing based on ignorance from a lack of information from Cutting Edge ... ok ... understandable and forgivable as long as immediately rectified. Stating he's here to answer questions, then getting upset when asked questions that result from the red flags raised by his listings I find much less forgivable. Actually, I find that to be out of line. He listed shirts with wrong sizes, wrong manufacturers for the player, has no way of verifying how many shirts per team/year should be in the inventory, started with the implausible story on the Roy ... and simple questions about his listings are met with defensiveness. "Only reason I joined was to answer questions and help out to the best of my ability" ..... replied to with a lot of "I can't answer that".

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not disagreeing with you, all I am saying is that when 90% of your posts are confrontational, you're not contibuting very much to the content of the forums

He was answering your questions, just because you are unhappy with the answers doesn't mean he didn't answer them. If the jersey is a size 58 and he states the jersey is a 58, how is that posting the wrong size? Words mean things.