Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

I now have both the white and a black nameplate, but now I am need to find a Blackhawks red edge nameplate bad!!! Please let me know if you have anything!

Thanks for the help!

Still looking for a Blackhawks Red Edge Nameplate. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Also, I have a red air knit nameplate if anyone is interested

And on an off topic issue, can anyone help me out in removing heat pressed numbers of a jersey without messing up the jersey?

Thanks to everyone for the help!

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still looking for a Blackhawks Red Edge Nameplate. Please let me know if you can help me out.

Also, I have a red air knit nameplate if anyone is interested

And on an off topic issue, can anyone help me out in removing heat pressed numbers of a jersey without messing up the jersey?

Thanks to everyone for the help!

Goof Off through the inside of the jersey onto the glue of the numbers to loose it and then peel them off. Depending on how hard they were pressed, the glue, etc, there may be almost no outline/shadow or a really prominent one. You might have to scrub pretty vigorously after depending on how lucky you are. I just did this with a jersey and also used this trick. There are numerous good tips in the 'How To' forum as well.

• 4 weeks later...

I am looking for two Philadelphia Flyers 2006-2007 Season Reebok Air-Knit nameplates so that I can customize my collection. Below is the style of jersey. Please message me if you have any or even scraps that I can take from on old jersey.

img5383582.jpg

Flyers27.png

Need a red air-knit plate for the 2001 ASG replica I picked up.

Need a red air-knit plate for the 2001 ASG replica I picked up.

How big/what player? I have some. PM me with details.

• 3 weeks later...

I am now looking for a dark navy blue edge nameplate.

This is what I have that I don't really need anymore:

White Edge nameplate - short nothing longer than a 5 letter last name, but something like 'Kane' it would work perfect

Black Edge (At least I think it an edge - its always so hard to tell with black) Nameplate. Comes from the Binghamton Senators Jesse Winchester - direct from the team.

Red Air Knit - enough for at least an 8 letter name.

Let me know if I can help and if anyone can help me out the Navy Blue Edge Nameplate it would be appreciated!

Brent

• 2 weeks later...

For a 1.0, yes, I believe they did use nameplates. They've since gone away from them...

com_100922_nhl_ilyabryzgalov.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm on the hunt for current Buffalo Sabres navy nameplate material. Can be air knit or edge material. Please PM if you can help. Thanks!

Looking for some White Ultrafil, not sure if it is still available.

Just wanted to give folks a heads up, Jersey Baron is selling nameplate material on eBay now.

He's got multiple colors of air knit (white, black, 2 kinds of red, 2 kinds of green, teal, yellow). He's got ultrafil in navy only and finally he's got Edge material in a few colors (white, black, royal, 2 kinds of red)

I also never realized that in this homogenized Reebok world that Montreal still had their own shade of red. I know back in the day everyone had their own shade (Rangers blue and Leaf blue used to be different).

I thought it still was. Leafs/Rangers an exact match?

I have a blue vector patch from a Leafs jersey that I was going to use for a project, but it's darker than the Rangers vector.

I guess I was wrong (again). I recall being told that pretty much after the Hockey Company took over with the Koho/CCM stuff that the airknit colors were standardized. Royal airknit for the Leafs and Rangers was the same at that point (or so I was told).

I'll put my Leafs 6100 next to one of my Rangers 6100s when I get home and test this theory.

I was gonna buy a bunch of white and royal edge plates from slc at $8 a pop, but decided to cut back on the hobby for a while.

I'm gonna try to get a bunch next time I order kits from them.

• 2 weeks later...

If anyone needs a very short white Edge nameplate, I can help out. Its probably only long enough for 3 letters, so if you need an Ott, Goc, etc. let me know.