Jump to content

Nameplates Needed


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 666
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am still desperately trying to fine some Black Edge nameplates.  They do not have to be full ones, enough for a 4-7 letter name will work just fine.  Greatly prefer serged top and bottom edges, but will take anything I can get.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got my hands on a bunch of Nordiques blue ultrafil if anybody needs a plate hit me up.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, TheDithyK said:

On the hunt for some yellow Nike Swift material for the jersey below. Needs to be long enough for "KAHUN". PM if you got some, thanks.

 

I think that will be hard to come by.  I've heard EPS has had matching swift material in Black/Red/White for team Canada 2014 Sochi unis. I know that doesn't help you but they might have yellow too. You might have to send it in or order a nameplate from them if you can't find an alternative.  But looking at the pic you posted,  it looks like Nike Flo Knit to me, but I could be seeing things too.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

I think that will be hard to come by.  I've heard EPS has had matching swift material in Black/Red/White for team Canada 2014 Sochi unis. I know that doesn't help you but they might have yellow too. You might have to send it in or order a nameplate from them if you can't find an alternative.  But looking at the pic you posted,  it looks like Nike Flo Knit to me, but I could be seeing things too.

 

Flo Knit huh? You're probably right, I just assumed it was the swift material but I don't really know much about international jerseys and their material, so thank you. Guess I'm looking for Flo Knit instead, hopefully it's easier to obtain.

Link to post
Share on other sites

EPS isn’t an exact match. It is close, but not 100%. In the words of Josh “nobody has it.” 

Either way, if you are good with almost an exact match, EPS can just sublimate a nameplate. 

Edited by Phil the Thrill
Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, TheDithyK said:

Flo Knit huh? You're probably right, I just assumed it was the swift material but I don't really know much about international jerseys and their material, so thank you. Guess I'm looking for Flo Knit instead, hopefully it's easier to obtain.

I'm no expert on international jerseys either but I thought I read on this forum that only Canada had the Nike Swift jerseys.  Someone, anyone feel free to correct me on that.  But just the look of horizontal pattern of "lines" or rows of fabric leads me to believe it's in fact flo knit.  Anyway like Phil the Thrill says EPS can make the most accurate version of that nameplate by sublimating it to closely match the colour you're after.  Get in line though, it's a fairly long wait for them to complete a project for you.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Phil the Thrill said:

EPS isn’t an exact match. It is close, but not 100%. In the words of Josh “nobody has it.” 

Either way, if you are good with almost an exact match, EPS can just sublimate a nameplate. 

 

57 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

I'm no expert on international jerseys either but I thought I read on this forum that only Canada had the Nike Swift jerseys.  Someone, anyone feel free to correct me on that.  But just the look of horizontal pattern of "lines" or rows of fabric leads me to believe it's in fact flo knit.  Anyway like Phil the Thrill says EPS can make the most accurate version of that nameplate by sublimating it to closely match the colour you're after.  Get in line though, it's a fairly long wait for them to complete a project for you.

 

Thanks guys, might have to put this project on the backburner then. Correct me if I'm wrong but EPS charges the same for Name/Number as they do with just the nameplate, right?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, TheDithyK said:

Correct me if I'm wrong but EPS charges the same for Name/Number as they do with just the nameplate, right?

No, the nameplate by itself should be significantly less than a whole kit.  Maybe 1/2 the price of the whole kit?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

No, the nameplate by itself should be significantly less than a whole kit.  Maybe 1/2 the price of the whole kit?

EPS charged me $30 US each for the nameplates I ordered recently. (Completed nameplate. They do not sell loose plate materials.)

 

And yes, going by my tired, late-night memory, actual Swift jerseys were basically exclusive to Team Canada after the first year or two of their existence. The exception seems to be the Olympics, where Nike does all teams in Swift. (I reserve the right to be wrong on that, but the Germany jersey shown above is definitely NOT swift material.)

Edited by Van67
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, TheDithyK said:

 

Thanks guys, might have to put this project on the backburner then. Correct me if I'm wrong but EPS charges the same for Name/Number as they do with just the nameplate, right?

For a $65 kit, when they do just the nameplate, I’ve been charged $30 or $35, which included them sewing it on. 

Been a while since I did one and I can’t recall which it was, but it was one of those two prices. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking for a white ultrafil nameplate to cover up a poorly stripped plate. There's a bunch of glue residue left on a college gamer that I just purchased, looking for a nameplate to slap over the gunk. Bonus points if anyone had a Bauer nameplate or even an SP nameplate, so the material can line up somewhat. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Edge plates are like gold nowadays but anybody have a blue one for a blue TB jersey?  Has to be long enough for Vasilevsky.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Anyone have any Edge or Air Knit name plates that would match up with a Quebec Nordiques blue jersey? I’m looking to customize a Saskatoon Blades 2013 3rd Jersey, and the colours are a match for the Nordiques colour.

https://flic.kr/p/2hrdZUK

 

Edit: Found Nordiques Air Knit

Edited by KB67
Found It.
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

Is that a player nickname or just what the women around town call you?
:D

Unfortunately it’s my nickname. It’s a massive burden, let me tell you.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 months later...

Anyone have white adidas material? Needs to be long enough for "HELLEBUYCK"

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...