Nameplates Needed

chow_hound

I also never realized that in this homogenized Reebok world that Montreal still had their own shade of red. I know back in the day everyone had their own shade (Rangers blue and Leaf blue used to be different).

Minnesota uses the same red, Pantone 187.

Montreal has their own blue as well.

• Replies 708
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really need a Starter Mesh nameplate for an Avalanche Away jersey

Same here. Enough for sakic or Roy.

I am looking for a Sakic as well

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've got a size 52 black PITTSBURGH diagonal CCM Ultrafil jersey that I'm using for nameplates. Let me know if you're in need of a black Ultrafil nameplate. I can do up to about 24" or so in length.

• 2 weeks later...

I need the following nameplates

One orange air-knit nameplate (long enough for "LINDROS")

One white air-knit nameplate (long enough for "LECLAIR")

One white ultrafil nameplate (long enough for "HEXTALL")

One white Nike flo-knit nameplate (long enough for "HEXTALL")

any help would be greatly appreciated!

I have the white Ultrafil nameplate for the Hextall. Let me know the exact dimensions that you need and I can send with the 1991 Lemieux numbers and correct "C" that you need to make your 1991 Lemieux correct.

Happy collecting!

• 3 weeks later...

Looking for some orange nike flo-knit nameplate material. Need enough for about a 7-8 character name.

Thanks

Rob

Hey, I'm looking for a red edge nameplate that will match the Blackhawks home jerseys.

Check jerseybaron on eBay. I think he has it.

I was just looking at what he has listed for sale, but I messaged and am waiting for a reply.

Jersey Baron replied and has red that matches the Blackhawks home jersey. Just did not have it listed.

Thanks TMLFAN for the suggestion!

• 3 weeks later...

Not hockey jersey rated but I'd figure I'll ask anyways. Looking for a NY Jets nameplate material for a Nike Limited Home Green jersey.

I'm soon going to have a TON of blue authentic Nike Sweden airknit available for nameplates. That is, after I take my single plate out. :D

Unless anyone has a chunk so I don't have to sacrifice the jersey.

Before you do it, what year and size is the jersey, cause I have one also...

The sacrifice jersey is from the mid 2000s. It doesn't have the neck laces like worn in the '06 olympics, but it's that style - looks just like the goalie cut in your photobucket. It's a 52 and it's HUGE. Just got a 48 on Ebay that I'll strip and need a plate for.

Ahh, okay. Yeah I'm forever on the lookout for one with the laces. I'm sure other people are as well.

My plan is to buy grommets and put them into the jersey myself. Shouldn't be too tough. I'll research it and let you know. My toughest issue will be the olympic patch for the shoulder. Probably will have to have someone make me a repro or embroider it on the jersey itself. Any idea if it was a patch or embroidered in '06?

I believe it was embroidered, and if you check JeffB's blog he has a post about it and has or had a jersey with the Olympic logo on it so he can probably point us in the right direction for where to get it done.