Flyers v. Penguins

JohnnyOnTheSpot

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If any Penguins fans want to live up to game 3, let me know and I'll meet you to fight.

I think I recall being larger than you, so sure, next time we meet for jerseys hahaha.

Is that weiner face Simmonds wearing a recycled jersey? I noticed that his REEBOK wordmark is sewn onto a separate piece of orange material.

I seriously hope that both these teams kill each other. Please put Quee-ere at the front of the execution line too.

WOW! I have to say one thing, Crosby such a girl, this guy got himself into the penalty box so they won't kick his Arse. Why would you pull his hair dude are you in a chick fight. Man I'm glad the flyers are wining and I hope they sweep them... what a dirty game and I haven't seen a game this good in a long time. Just a BIG WOW :fight:

Crosby and company showed their true colours this afternoon.

I cant help but laugh at Crosby knocking Voracek's glove away. What is he 2 years old? Crosby was the single reason that 2 brawls started today. Pretty pathetic that the refs handled it extremely poorly

Also Neal is a d ouche

I'll let you guys know if G is ok when he comes home tonight for supper.

Crosby was the single reason that 2 brawls started today. Pretty pathetic that the refs handled it extremely poorly

Yeah and the funny thing is he managed to runaway from every single fight, he's good for pulling hair.

I respected Crosby before today as well. He's on my poopy list with Savard now.

I think the funniest part about this series is other teams/fans are actually cheering the Flyers on. We're not used to this lol, go back to hating us, please.

Don't worry; there are still those of us who wish nothing less than a nice dirty bomb dropped on the arena Tuesday night.

Not a fan of the Pacers and 6ers I take it? Fly guys play Wednesday, champ.

░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░​░

░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░​░

░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░​░

░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░​░

░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█​░

█░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░​█

█░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒​█

░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█​░

░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░​░

░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░​░

░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░​░

░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░​░

░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█​░

░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█​░

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░​░

U MAD PENS FANS?

Listend to the Philly feed while driving back from St. Louis yesterday, I gotta say the Flyers play-by-play radio guy is super annoying when he calls goals. His voice gets really high - almost squealing like a little girl. That aside, I gotta say Giroux earned my respect yesterday, and surprisingly Crosby was able to make me like him even less. Crosby is just a gutless player.

I despise the Flyers, and I'm an admitted closet Penguins fan, but Crosby hurts the Pens credibility. I seriously hope someone knocks him into retirement, then he can be the poster boy for concussions and he won't have to worry about learning to play hockey like a man.

My hopes were for this series to go a full seven games and for the two teams to wear each other out, with Philadelphia eventually winning. The “wearing out” part may be somewhat coming true, but I never expected the Flyers to take a 3-0 lead in the series and be on the brink of a sweep.

All of the above, in my mind, would play into the Rangers hands. Ahh, the Rangers….they have their own fish to fry. The three games to Hagelin are totally unwarranted, compared to a mere $2500 fine when Weber bounced a guy’s head into the glass as though it were a basketball. The optimist in me says the Rangers will work through this all and we will have an interesting second round.

Hey hey hey, no hating on Saunders! He's the man, regardless of how high his voice gets haha.

I used to not hate the Pens, and used to respect Crosby. That's gone now, they've usurped the Rangers as my most hated team.

Also, does everyone watching this series see why G is my favorite player? Dude is the freakin' man, I've loved him for like 3 years now haha.

Hey hey hey, no hating on Saunders! He's the man, regardless of how high his voice gets haha.

I used to not hate the Pens, and used to respect Crosby. That's gone now, they've usurped the Rangers as my most hated team.

Also, does everyone watching this series see why G is my favorite player? Dude is the freakin' man, I've loved him for like 3 years now haha.

I am forever grateful of those who upload videos of Saunders onto Youtube of key Flyers goals. See Carcillo OT against Devils and Voracek OT in game 1.

The juxtaposition between Claude and Sid is astonishing in regards to the way they conduct themselves on and off the ice. I just read your post on hfboards about Sid's interview when asked why he pushed Voracek's glove away. It came off as extremely childish and in a sense trying to act tough like you said. Giroux on the other hand is the absolute polar opposite.

On another note, I REALLY wish Coburn was on the ice when Crosby was hacking at Bryz's glove. Giroux handled him well, but Coburn, already seeming to be in his "angry" state, would have just steamrolled him.

Same. The incident last year between the Isles and Penguins (and the hypocrisy in the NHL) is what drives my hatred of the Penguins.

Hey Torres...

Just tell Shanny you were bracing yourself by jumping into Hossa. It worked for Neal.

My link

It's no wonder the NHL has zero credibility

And as I type this, Shanny strikes again.

Asham crosscheck to Schenn = 4 games

Backstrom crosscheck to Peverley = 1 game.

Yep, nothing wrong with that picture