New arrivals v5.0

Brilliant!

I just decided I was sick and tired of Mario hoarding all his old jerseys, so I got on the phone, and I was all, like -

"Yo, Mario, you swinging by for some pool-side wobbly-pops or what?!"

and then he was all, like -

"For shizzle my slim-nizzle...when at?"

and then I was all, like -

"Yesterday, fooo! ...just make sure the road soadies are cold, and get your magnificent ayss over here! Oh, and you might as well bring me a jersey or two while you're at it."

"Word! '87-88 work for you?"

And then I was all, like -

"Are you talking about the port, the ladies, or the jersey? Either way, it all works. Now quit your jibber-jabbering, and make with the hookups, yo!"

2 cases of the finest aged beer that Wisconsin has to offer, a few racks of ribs, and a bottle of Australian Gold later, and the rest is history.

lol Nice. ;)

Surely you didn't find that one on Ebay did you?

• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a beautiful Higgins jersey, one of my favorite Canucks, hands down. If you ever wanna get rid of it, i'll buy it off you.

Out of curiosity, which one do you think has the better customization? Keep in mind the CCM is a 48 and the Nike is a 52.

9c14e549.jpg

0c40deda.jpg

1bbc1d6a.jpg

0128d73a.jpg

And I got the A off the Graves. Much better now, I think

5ad78aa5.jpg

2d908223.jpg

I picked this up at Jersey Express when they had the recent 1.0 clearance sale. I will say that I stole the idea of making it a Fedorov. I think it came out pretty nicely.

834d2342.jpg

6fe1da1e.jpg

The Nike since the CCM lettering looks too thick....the wings lettering is thinner like on the Nike

I just decided I was sick and tired of Mario hoarding all his old jerseys, so I got on the phone, and I was all, like -

"Yo, Mario, you swinging by for some pool-side wobbly-pops or what?!"

"For shizzle my slim-nizzle...when at?"

and then I was all, like -

"Yesterday, fooo! ...just make sure the road soadies are cold, and get your magnificent ayss over here! Oh, and you might as well bring me a jersey or two while you're at it."

"Word! '87-88 work for you?"

And then I was all, like -

"Are you talking about the port, the ladies, or the jersey? Either way, it all works. Now quit your jibber-jabbering, and make with the hookups, yo!"

2 cases of the finest aged beer that Wisconsin has to offer, a few racks of ribs, and a bottle of Australian Gold later, and the rest is history.

2075969040105461084S425x425Q85.jpg

I only wanted one... but you're right. LOL. No more Canucks.

How about centermen to go with the Bergeron? (It was from 2008-09, by the way)

Savard GI from 2009-10. Unfortunately, he never got to wear it.

ebb39f09.jpg

Why did he never get to wear it?

The Nike since the CCM lettering looks too thick....the wings lettering is thinner like on the Nike

That's interesting, because I thought so too, but side by side, they're the same size. I think the illusion is because the CCM jersey is smaller. The numbers, however, on the Nike are actually smaller on both the sleeves and the back.

Oh sh*t.

That's what he would have said, if he actually saw him coming.

Out of curiosity, which one do you think has the better customization? Keep in mind the CCM is a 48 and the Nike is a 52.

The name and the C on both jerseys don't look right. The numbers on the CCM jersey look the way it should be. The Nike jersey appears to fit big in length but Nike was never accurate with the jersey sizing. Also the fight strap is set too high.

Edit: I just read the illusion part. If the back #'s are the same size on both jersey then the Nike jersey seems to be really long.

Am I the only one who thinks the alternate A on that Fedorov Caps jersey looks off? I thought they were wider than that.

Am I the only one who thinks the alternate A on that Fedorov Caps jersey looks off? I thought they were wider than that.

No, I saw that too. And the name too. But am I the only one who thinks the #'s on the Graves look off? Especially the # on the back

I agree, the blue inner portion should be fairly thin with a thicker white outer portion. It is the wrong font as well.

Just arrived. Manny's 2000-2001 Liberty Alt jersey. Nice game use with multiple board marks and repairs.

2943153870107506235S600x600Q85.jpg

Well, as to the Fedorov, the Alternate A might be a little slim, but comparing it to this one, the name lettering seems correct to me. Of course I don't know if the Caps tweaked their font in the past 4 years.

60b6f1c0.jpg

The Graves was a 20+ year old blank that Cosby's recently put the numbers and lettering on. As far as I can tell, the old/new combo might throw things off. But who knows. It is a size 52, which is what he wore. And looking at photos from the Cup game, I think that the back number should be bigger on this one.

http://nyrnation.net/photo-and-the-rangers-win-the-cup/

This is one of the reasons I've sought gamers instead of trying to replicate jerseys.

As for the Yzermans, the CCM one was done in 1993. The Nike is a much more recent customization that I picked up off ebay. I think Red Wings jerseys are a little difficult with the odd font.

4ef8e496.jpg

I have been pretty quiet the last couple of months as other priorities got in the way of the hobby, but here is my second piece of game used stuff to go along with my Lindros Generals jersey

Eric Lindros Game Used Stick

th_IMG_0197.jpg th_IMG_0198.jpg th_IMG_0199.jpg th_IMG_0200.jpg th_IMG_0201.jpg th_IMG_0203.jpg

Possibly matched to the photo in this listing (Damage at top of stick below the tape - photo 5 - and the tiny dent near the blade below the name stamp - photo 6)

http://www.ebay.com/...6694d0c3&_uhb=1

PS: If anyone knows of anyone with that style Team Canada jersey please let me know

PPS: Would it be a good idea to get this stick signed??? Or rather game worn stuff in general?

Don't know if this helps, makes things worse, or is irrelevant but the "A"s in Yzerman are totally different. Just something I noticed from the pics that hadn't been pointed out yet. (Hate the Red Wings btw.)

Just arrived. Manny's 2000-2001 Liberty Alt jersey. Nice game use with multiple board marks and repairs.

Nice addition to the Malhotra collection Louis!

Don't know if this helps, makes things worse, or is irrelevant but the "A"s in Yzerman are totally different. Just something I noticed from the pics that hadn't been pointed out yet. (Hate the Red Wings btw.)

Yeah, I would guess that with all those jerseys in your signature line, you probably would hate the Wings! And you're definitely right, they are different "A"s. Now..... which one is the correct one? LOL. I did just receive a Wings game worn jersey from the 1996-97 season that I can make comparisons to, (once I dig those Yzermans out of the closet). Unfortunately, the gamer doesn't have any As in his name. I picked up a Doug Brown (maybe you guys saw it on ebay). Nothing particularly awesome about Doug Brown except that he and I went to the same high school. I suppose I need to find a Scott Young jersey now. And yeah, we had a heck of a high school hockey team.

And also HockeyMusic, that's a nice Lindros stick. Seeing the old Titan sticks reminds me of the good old days when I played with one. Are they still slightly lighter than a tree limb? I'd get it signed if you could. I don't equate signatures on sticks with signatures on jerseys for some reason. Just my opinion though.

Oh, and finally, yes, that is a Zetterberg game worn jersey.

A few nice additions and pickups to my collection since the beginning of the year that I thought I'd share. Hopefully I'm remembering how to post images here correctly ...

I'll start with #9 the Golden Jet ... Bobby Hull. I'd love to get a true 60's or 70's Gunzo's authentic with the number 9 but until such time. This Gunzo's replica will have to do.

2560780450106169334S500x500Q85.jpg

2449532420106169334ZkMtjb_th.jpg

Well I got part of it right. I posted the image of the front of the Hull jersey a bit small. Sorry about that. Let me try again ...

2449532420106169334S500x500Q85.jpg

Some other nice additions ...

Dr. DOM

2862598680106169334S500x500Q85.jpg

2877737550106169334S500x500Q85.jpg

Unique Barborpole authentic that I plan on customizing as a Doug Bentley with Red Diamond Assistant Captains "A"

2264450740106169334S500x500Q85.jpg

Pelle CCM Ultrafil

2598646960106169334S500x500Q85.jpg

2175913340106169334S500x500Q85.jpg

There are a few other nice additions as well. Please check out my updated Webshots page ...

http://community.webshots.com/user/blackhawks27?vhost=community