So I'm talking to Brian Rolston...

JeffB

Not that I'm a big name dropper kinda guy, but I was talkin' to Brian Rolston from the Minnesota Wild today and I asked him what he thought of the new Reebok jerseys since he wore one at the All-Star game.

"I liked 'em," he said, with a bit of emphasis in his voice, as if perhaps he thought he might not going into it.

"How did they compare to the Nike ones you wore in the Olympics?" I asked.

"I actually liked the Nike ones better." he said.

At that point he looked like he was really in a hurry to get away and I didn't want to be a pest, but I thought you guys would at least like to hear a first-hand account of what a player who has worn the current CCM, Reebok and Nike Swift at least had to say. Sorry he didn't elaborate any further, but that just seems to be his style.

JeffB

That's pretty interesting. I bet you were surprised that he said he liked the Swift jerseys too. I've never been quite sure what to think of Rolston, personality wise.

That is pretty interesting. I don't think I've heard anything positive about the Swift ones, not to mention the fact that they look just awful. At least the RBK ones look like regular hockey jerseys still.

That is pretty interesting. I don't think I've heard anything positive about the Swift ones, not to mention the fact that they look just awful.

I suppose while you're wearing one, you can't see it. The only thing that matters is the darn thing cutting you under the armpit and screwing up your shot.

Still, I'm not buying one anytime soon.