LordStanley1893

Here are my top 3:

1. North Dakota

802464469481.jpg

2. Maine

9081.jpg

3. Colorado College

3682.jpg

The Boston College away jersey is far and away my favorite. Love the colors. Maine is probably second.

I always liked the SIOUX jersey.

Does Lake Superior State still have the jersey with the big anchor and "Lakers" on it, like they did in the 90s? The simple graphics on their jerseys were so large and dominant.

I love the Puckman version of the RPI jersey and I like the St. Cloud jerseys. Those things look really sharp. Has anyone ever looked at the CIS team jerseys? Thunder Bay are pretty good.

I love the Puckman version of the RPI jersey and I like the St. Cloud jerseys. Those things look really sharp. Has anyone ever looked at the CIS team jerseys? Thunder Bay are pretty good.

St. Cloud stole the Habs "C" right?

St. Cloud stole the Habs "C" right?

Yeah but it doesn't have the Habs coloring- it has great black and red coloring, here is an example:

http://www.onlinesports.com/images/ksa-3062.gif

I always liked the SIOUX jersey.

Does Lake Superior State still have the jersey with the big anchor and "Lakers" on it, like they did in the 90s? The simple graphics on their jerseys were so large and dominant.

Yes they do:

3340.jpg

3366.jpg

Yes they do:

3340.jpg

3366.jpg

I have the away version of that jersey- I get a lot of compliments on it whenever I wear it!

I have to admit, LS, that seeing your Stafford jersey + your avatar, has given me a new appreciation for the ND jerseys. Nice job.

Thanks for all the compliments.

Thanks for posting the LSSU jerseys. I'm glad that they retained that jersey all these years. I'd pursue one, but too many people in this town would ask me if it's a LA Lakers jersey. I don't feel like giving the explanation out every time.

• 2 weeks later...
Some other college hockey jerseys I like:

Hamilton College (my alma mater) and Utica College.

Those Hamilton ones are nice.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...

Sioux, Bowling Green

• 3 weeks later...

I might be biased since it's my school, but I love these jerseys:

rp_primary_jerad%20stewart%20200910%20mtu%201a.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

The Michigan Jerseys are nothing special...

but i love the helmets

I might be biased since it's my school, but I love these jerseys:

rp_primary_jerad%20stewart%20200910%20mtu%201a.jpg

That is great lettering and I love the secondary logo. Very sharp!

As a Notre Dame fan and alum, I actually don't like our jerseys much. The green 3rds we wore in the CCHA's a few years back were pretty awesome though.

I like Lake Superior State's a lot, and even though I shouldn't I do like Michigan's.

One thing I hate is that lots of teams ripped off the Red Wings jersey design and just changed the front crest. Absolutely hate that, actually.

• 1 month later...

I know it seems to be blasphemy here, but I hate the Wings jersey. Way too bland. At least toronto's old jersey had some stripe variation, and Montreal used more then 2 colors. The white version is okay though, but the red is awful.My personal pick for best all time is either the Blackhawks red or the Rangers white.

Lakehead's jersey is not too bad - only thing about Thunder Bay is their annoying habit of putting Thunder in their hockey team's name - Thunder Hawks, Thunder Cats, Thunderwolves. Found a 2nd hand replica through kijiji in Thunder Bay. Here's a pic.

post-725-126801972401_thumb.jpg