Autograph Removal From Twill

Will Goof-Off work to remove autographs from Twill as well? Has anyone tried it?

I want to remove this autograph off the front Leafs logo on my jersey. Any tips are appreciated. Thanks

Ee1cnHP.jpg

No, it won't work and you'll ruin the crest. Either leave it as is or replace the crest.

Haha alright thanks guys. Would the crest come off easily after ripping the stitches?

If it's a Reebok/CCM/Koho, unlikely without the help of Goof-Off since THC likes to press the crests down before sewing them. Then again, around this time of the year anything with a Maple Leafs logo tend to fall apart easily, so you might just get lucky.

If it's a Reebok/CCM/Koho, unlikely without the help of Goof-Off since THC likes to press the crests down before sewing them. Then again, around this time of the year anything with a Maple Leafs logo tend to fall apart easily, so you might just get lucky.

Funny coming from a craps fan

• 1 year later...

Bumping this up. I am looking to remove an autograph from a crest, but I don't want to ruin the jersey. I actually have a crest that I can use to practice on, but just wondering if anyone had any luck. I have the normal stuff to clean a jersey from any residue: acetone, goo gone, goof-off, etc. Does this work to remove an autograph or is there something better? Or, would I just get best leaving it and re-customizing the jersey with the player's name that autographed the jersey.

Here is the jersey I got, http://www.ebay.com/itm/221956853966?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

I already stripped the jersey since the font was incorrect. Do I try and remove the autograph so I have full range of player to customize the jersey, or not risk it and and just keep the autograph and get it properly customized with Owen Nolan??? Any help or suggestions would be appreciated!!!