Rbk Edge Uniform Officially Unveiled!

CryWolf

Rbk Edge Uniform Poll  

14 members have voted

1. 1. What do you thnk of the new Rbk Edge jersey?

• Awesome looking - Looking forward to getting one for myself!
    • It's okay - maybe I'll get one eventually
    • God awful - exactly what I feared, and I will never buy a jersey again!

I just recieved my AUTHENTIC EASTERN CONF BRIERE Jersey that I purchased, and I can tell you first hand it is unbelievable.

I wore it oto practice the other night, even though since I have had nothing but everyone kicking my Arse because I wore a 425US jersey to train in.

I got a size 50, it is perfect, great for wearing without gear and also with as the new stretch materials bend around your equipment, I absolutely love it and cant wait to get the new Sabres ones next season.

One question, will the Sabres be keepoing the slug or willit be gone, what can we expect as fans?

Regards

HULLABALOO, my first post on this forum, CHEERS from AUSTRALIA

Welcome to the board, now we have 2 Aussies on here that I am aware of.

As for the Sabres, most fans would love a change, but most also believe the team will keep the slug for a while. Though it still isn't my favorite, it has grown on me quite a bit and I have learned to accept it in the fullest.

Hey H, glad you took the link from the sabres boards I posted (MCranex39). I'm pretty sure we're keeping the slug for a while. I don't like the logo, but I love the new jerseys overall, so I'll be picking one up soon as well. Welcome to the boards - you'll find it's a really laid back community here, so come back often!

I just recieved my AUTHENTIC EASTERN CONF BRIERE Jersey that I purchased, and I can tell you first hand it is unbelievable.

I wore it oto practice the other night, even though since I have had nothing but everyone kicking my Arse because I wore a 425US jersey to train in.

I got a size 50, it is perfect, great for wearing without gear and also with as the new stretch materials bend around your equipment, I absolutely love it and cant wait to get the new Sabres ones next season.

One question, will the Sabres be keepoing the slug or willit be gone, what can we expect as fans?

Regards

HULLABALOO, my first post on this forum, CHEERS from AUSTRALIA

Welcome to the board! I doubt the slug will disappear anytime soon. That logo has been such a cash cow and if the Sabres go deep in the playoffs, a new tradition will have been cemented. I am impartial toward the Sabres, but I just had to get one of the new jerseys. I thought that logo was so hideous when it was debuted, now I don't think it's so bad.

Thats cool bout the slug, they cant really go bout changing it again, its beginning to become pretty identifiable as far as I am concerned.

Thanks for welcoming to the forum, I love these boards as it a great opportunity to get involved as we are so neglected here in Australia

Yeh I though that was you MCranex39, the picture is the same from Sabres forum, took the link, any links or information is much appreciated

Do you think with the new edge jersey that the Sabres will keep the exact look, blue and white slug, or will there be changes ?

What about our original jersey, is that going to become purely a collectors item that I probably should purchase now?

Regards

HULLABALOO

I'm pretty sure Larry Quinn said there would be no changes to current ones. In fact, you can thank the Edge jerseys for the current logo. Rumour has it the Sabres wanted to go with a slug over crossed swords, but RBK warned them that it wouldn't fit on the Edge jerseys so they went to just the slug.

• 1 month later...

I still can't believe how Reebok told Larry Quinn that the Sabres vintage logo or any variant wouldn't work on the jersey and fans were stuck with something like this...

Slug.jpg