Which coach will be the first to be fired this season?

jerseysKing

Right now, I predict that Ken Hitchcock will be this year's first casualty. <_<

He signed for three 1 year deals, so the Flyers won't have to pay him for the other two years of his contract.

Right now, I predict that Ken Hitchcock will be this year's first casualty. <_<

He signed for three 1 year deals, so the Flyers won't have to pay him for the other two years of his contract.

I'd have to say Hitchcock definitly seems to be the guy on the hotseat right now. He hasn't done a very good job with the Flyers at all, and some of his players don't seem to like him.

I would agree. But also maybe the Columbus coach.

Columbus has so much potential. I don't like them much, personally, but my god, I wish they could really get it together just so that we could see Zherdev and Brule shine.

Columbus has so much potential. I don't like them much, personally, but my god, I wish they could really get it together just so that we could see Zherdev and Brule shine.

Zherdev and Nash have so much ability and potential to be an amazing 1-2 punch. They just need consistancy in the net.

After last nights 4-1 loss to the Lightning, I'd say that Hitchcock & Clarke are feeling more heat today B)

And another loss for Clarke and Hitchcock tonight... Hmm. Sounds like the beginning of Goodbye.

It's too bad they let Clarke resign, I would have publically fired him for all these years of not addressing the goaltending problems in Philly. Oh well, maybe we'll have to start a new topic of who will be the second coach fired this season :D

No surprise that Hitchcock was the first. Glad to see Clarke go though strangely, I am surprised that he was fired as well. I know the news states Clarke resigned, but we all know that he was basically fired.

He was fired, but allowed to call it a resignation to soften the blow.

Clarke is lucky he lasted as long as he did. Letting him resign is a courtesy he may or may not have deserved, but it won't matter in the end. It's the end of an era for Philly. Hopefully, for the sake of hockey and their organization, whoever they bring in now helps to turn the team around and initiate changes for the better.

OR, they could give Toronto everyone good on their team and call it quits. Just.. uh... throwing some ideas.. out there :P Just Kidding :)