NFL Playoffs

ZoomZoom18

I know this is a hockey forum primarily, but I thought this topic would be interesting. How are things looking for your team if they are in the playoffs this year? For the Colts, I fear a return to the land of broken dreams, since their defense has been so poor. I still can't watch highlights of last year's Steelers-Colts game.

Well the Seahawks are in so that is a good thing, though I don't think they will make it beyond the second game. I do think they will beat Dallas this weekend, but don't think they will get past either New Orleans or Chicago.

As for my Super Bowl Predicition I think San Diego is going to beat Philly. I think Philly is going to ride this late season run like Pittsburgh did last year.

My Carolina Panthers let me down in a huge way. Colts? My wife is a Colts fan and an Indiana native. She can't watch highlights of last year's playoff games. I don't think the Colts will make it to the Super Bowl, as usual. It just amazes me how bad their run defense is. My prediction for the Super Bowl is Patriots - Eagles, but I wouldn't put a dime on that. I guess I could run the playoffs thru Madden 07 and see what it spits out. :unsure:

My Carolina Panthers let me down in a huge way. Colts? My wife is a Colts fan and an Indiana native. She can't watch highlights of last year's playoff games. I don't think the Colts will make it to the Super Bowl, as usual. It just amazes me how bad their run defense is. My prediction for the Super Bowl is Patriots - Eagles, but I wouldn't put a dime on that. I guess I could run the playoffs thru Madden 07 and see what it spits out. :unsure:

I figured the Panthers would be much better than they were, they surprised me.

I feel your wife's pain, after watching the Colts for 18 years of my existence, they tore my heart out last year. The Steelers did deserve that win. I can't watch highlights from that game without getting sick to my stomach. I'm enjoying their recent success, I'd just be happy with a Super Bowl appearance from them.

With that being said, I'm thrilled about today's win over the Chiefs, but not being too optimistic yet. I'm holding my breath next week. I hate Baltimore and hope they beat them, but I don't know.

Man do I feel bad for Tony Romo tonight...

The whole free world was shocked when the Colts defense dominated as they did in the first half. Then Peyton couldn't get things going, so they just ran, ran, ran in the 2nd half. It was an ugly game. But I wore my Marvin Harrison jersey, anyway, just because. The Colts fall into the 'teams I don't hate' category. B)

• 2 weeks later...

There's no way the Patriots lose today. They don't know how to lose...and frankly, the Colts haven't exactly proven themselves in the playoffs when it counts. I could care less about that game though. I wanna see the Saints go to the Super Bowl. Them and their fans deserve it.

There's no way the Patriots lose today. They don't know how to lose...and frankly, the Colts haven't exactly proven themselves in the playoffs when it counts. I could care less about that game though. I wanna see the Saints go to the Super Bowl. Them and their fans deserve it.

How do you like your crow served, sir? :P

I'll be the first to eat my words. I thought the Colts played a hell of a game yesterday. The Pats had them dead to rites in the 1st half but the Colts came back. What a great game to watch!

• 4 weeks later...