Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

snakeoiler i was originally going to put Granato on it but i just found out he got injured a couple of days before they wore them against the Mighty Ducks.

thebiggoalie is correct i cannot put Gretzky on it because it is not double tagged.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

snakeoiler i was originally going to put Granato on it but i just found out he got injured a couple of days before they wore them against the Mighty Ducks.

http://www.meigray.com/edealinv/servlet/ExecMacro?nurl=control/StoreItem.vm&ctl_nbr=2381&siId=2792537&catLevel=1&scLevel=1&thisCatLevel=&oldParentID=4213&catParentID=4536&scId=4536

thebiggoalie is correct i cannot put Gretzky on it because it is not double tagged.

Granato would have been my first pick.

Need Help with these:

1. Rangers 1999-2000 Proplayer Liberty. I honestly don't know who to go with. Possibly Graves with the C, although I'd like to avoid the usual suspects.

14424188974957-vi.jpg

2. Rangers Starter Liberty with "STAR" logo only. Thinking of LaFontaine.

19424188979776-vi.jpg

like this: (anybody know if this pic is of his gamer?)

23422759303328-vi.jpg

23422759303367-vi.jpg

3. Purple Kings. Gaborik? I already have a Quick jersey.

23424188983419-vi.jpg

4. Toronto Maple Leafs Winter Classic. I'm thinking of Clarkson or Bernier, unless I get any better suggestions:

28424188988232-vi.jpg

Thanks for the help, guys. (Rangers in 7!)

Liberty PP = Fleury (I think he had an "A" when Leetch was out)

Liberty Starter = LaFontaine is a great choice

Kings = Gaborik (or burn it as an alternative j/k)

Thanks for the link. I saw that back in 2010 but when i went back to look for it i could not find it. The reason why i didn't think Granato played in that jersey is because i read somewhere that he got hurt playing a game on January 25 against the Whalers and he was out the entire season. That would have been a couple of days before they wore the jersey. Do you have any idea what games or how many games he played in that jersey?

YES!!! Perfect fit! Thanks OR68!!

03424191363365-vi.jpg

Edited by thebiggoalie

I second all of OR68;s suggestions especially the Kings one

Granato did suffer a head injury in the game right before the Burger King jersey made its debut, but he didn't realize how serious it was until a short while later. Granato did play in the Kings-Mighty Ducks game.

Rangers Liberty Proplayer-Fleury w/A

Rangers Liberty Starter- LaFontaine

Kings throwback- Gaborik or if you want to be different Martin Jones

I second all of OR68;s suggestions especially the Kings one

lol. agreed. unfortunately, it's going to have to stay, despite these trying times.

Theo Fleury was always underrated to me. I think if you put Bure in the HOF and people are considering Lindros, there is no reason why he shouldn't be in too. If it wasn't for his personal demons, he would had easily reached the milestones for the HOF (e.g 500 goals). He still ended up with 455 goals, over a 1000 points and averaged a point a game which still isn't too shabby.

Edited by OR68

Theo Fleury was always underrated to me. I think if you put Bure in the HOF and people are considering Lindros, there is no reason why he shouldn't be in too. If it wasn't for his personal demons, he would had easily reached the milestones for the HOF (e.g 500 goals).

I completely agree, and that's why I didn't even think of him.

Now for the Leafs WC suggestions.

Edited by thebiggoalie

If you put Clarkson on that WC I will kick you square in the nuts. Put Bozak on it, he scored the shootout winner.

Just found out the player i was originally going to put on this got hurt before they wore them so i was wondering what players you guys think will go great on this.

Not being an expert on KIngs (and Ducks) I thought that authentic BK's were near impossible to find (and Wild Wings)...? If so, nice grab. Actually it's a nice grab no matter how you slice it.

Put Bozak on it, he scored the shootout winner.

In a somewhat similar manner I chose Richards for my NYR WC beacuse I wanted to avoid the usual (Cally, Hank, Dubi or Gabby), I like him and he scored the game winner.

Edited by Cygnus X-1

Not being an expert on KIngs (and Ducks) I thought that authentic BK's were near impossible to find (and Wild Wings)...? If so, nice grab. Actually it's a nice grab no matter how you slice it.

In a somewhat similar manner I chose Richards for my NYR WC beacuse I wanted to avoid the usual (Cally, Hank, Dubi or Gabby), I like him and he scored the game winner.

I actually own both jerseys in authentic and as far as i know they were not available for retail and the only way to get one is to get a team issued one. Both of mine are team issued blanks that were left over.