Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Boschman would definitely look good but having played only one season with a weak overall performance to boot...that's what holds me back.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked up an authentic Bruins Winter Classic jersey from Flyers845 a few weeks ago and I want to send it in to Custom Crafted ASAP since they're not busy right now. I already got an edge material nameplate for it to avoid any hastles.

I'm debating Bergeron or Savard, but not 100% yet. Any suggestions? Thanks!!

I plan on getting one with Bergeron, guy is a warrior, class act, and plays both ends of the ice like few others-- nothing against Savard, but he wouldn't even be on my list

Can never go wrong with Bergeron, he is like their second captain.

I agree with the Bergeron, but I didn't know if he was too obvious of a choice.

Also, when I called Custom Crafted to mention the details I wanted, they asked me "who are you looking to put on it? "

I said "Bergeron", and the guy on the other end said "he won't be back next season, but you didn't hear it from me."

I wouldn't let that bother me too much though, because he still played in the actual Winter classic back in 2010.

Also, when I called Custom Crafted to mention the details I wanted, they asked me "who are you looking to put on it? "

I said "Bergeron", and the guy on the other end said "he won't be back next season, but you didn't hear it from me."

I wouldn't let that bother me too much though, because he still played in the actual Winter classic back in 2010.

I call total shenanigans. Unless he thought you said Marchand.

I call total shenanigans. Unless he thought you said Marchand.

That's what I thought, but didn't know if anybody knew something I didn't.

HAHAHAHAHA, that guy has got to be joking or misheard you, no way Boston would ever think about getting rid of Bergeron I think we would stage a public hanging for the whole front office if that ever happened

but to go back on topic I need to get my hands on an authentic Bruins winter classic, I have two premier ones 1 as a Thornton and 1 blank, I'd like to get one done as STURM because well O/T goal and well STURMFACE is (was) great

Got a Canucks 95-97 alternate 'salmon skate' replica coming in soon and was debating between Bure #96 with the A or a Naslund first year #22, was just looking for some feedback and thoughts?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Authentic-NHL-Ottawa-Senators-game-Jersey-1994-/141306261067?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2047675.l2557&nma=true&si=M%252Fmdkrwa5oFOCajviuUDqVWXmI0%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc

I just bought this guy, and now comes the age old question? Who goes on this? My time frame is 1992-1995 so I never personally this Sens team play, but I still love some team history. I feel like the logical choice here is Yashin, but I wanna see if anybody has any other suggestions.

1. Laurie Boschman, #16, "C".

Got to love the red on white "C" and the first captain of the new Ottawa franchise but other than that it really it's something memorable. Boschman's career was in decline before he wore a Sens jersey and the 1992-1993 season reaffirmed it. Still a good choice but not an obvious one.

2. Neil Brady, #12 (1992-1993 letters)

First goal of the modern franchise on the opening night where they upset the Habs 5-3....That alone puts Brady in contention.

3. Sylvain Turgeon, #61 "A"

Top goal scorer of the 1992-1993 Sens season with a modest 25. The red on white "A" is also quite attractive. Turgeon has had a respectable career before and during his Ottawa stint, not a bad choice but a bit obscure.

4. Alfredsson, #63 (1993-1994 letters)

A few people have mentioned this in the past but I am still unsure. The fact that is was a pre-season assigned number and jersey only is both unique but also too obscure and lacking historical significance. Some might argue Alfredsson's name alone and the novelty of this customization holds merit.

5. Alexandre Daigle, #91 (1993-1994 letters)

Regardless of how he will be remembered as an NHLer or as a Senator, his first season was a good one by rookie standards. 20 goals and 31 assists in 84 games for a healthy 51 points is respectable, although Yashin blew him out of the water. His -45 means little considering the kind of team Ottawa was in it's second season. Also there aren't many notable Senators with high player #s, #91 in and of itself being pretty unique.

Edited by Of Senators and Kings

Devils home EDGE 1.0 incoming. I think I have it narrowed down to Holik (from his return), Brylin (long-time Devil who gets no respect), and the front runner, Langenbrunner (former captain plus its fun to make the customizer do a really long name, more letters for your money!)

Unless someone else has a good idea?

Daneyko

I'd go with Elias or Langenbrunner personally.

Just found out the player i was originally going to put on this got hurt before they wore them so i was wondering what players you guys think will go great on this.

007-vi.jpg

008-vi.jpg

Blake, Mcsorley, Ferraro are good choices. If your looking for maximum value Gretzky $$$$$$

Gretzky maybe a tad too obvious but who cares? Those things are so hard to get a hold of...I wouldn't "waste" it on anything less than Wayne if it were me.

I'm guessing Rob Blake?

If nothing else, I know that the Kings made up a gamer for him that never saw the ice. But it's out there.

Just found out the player i was originally going to put on this got hurt before they wore them so i was wondering what players you guys think will go great on this.