Help on WHO TO PUT ON THIS!

walzthewarrior

OOOH, he has photo evidence to back up his position.

Not usually what I go for, I tend to lean towards guys who had a longer stay in NJ. But definitely something to think about.

I do so like enforcers, though. Peluso is sticking in mind, or Randy McKay...so many choices!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The wife bought me an Ottawa senators 2014 2.0 heritage jersey for Christmas. my first choice is Erik Karlsson but im also liking Bobby Ryan too. Also anyone know where to send them?

The dumpster??

ha ha...

iceman91, i'm planning to get mine done as a Spezza through my customization guy. As long as you have good reference pics most customizers will do alright.

Really want to snatch up one of those 2.0 LAK homers but i'm not sure who to get it done up as....and while I am aware that I can always strip and redo if worst comes to worst, for the sake of dollars and time, help me make up my mind!

Should I go Quick? Kopitar? Probably the safest bets and undoubtedly "essentials" for any Kings fan in this era, so you really could not go wrong here. Problem only is...do I want to be just another guy with a Quick/Kopi authentic? I don't have the money to indulge into the Kings too much so I can't have them all but I see these two players as being the most obvious choices, the safest choices but somewhat lacking in individuality from a collecting point of view.

Doughty? Defensemen jerseys rock, they really do. I'd love to have Drew in there with Karlsson and Redden one day but at the same time I feel like Drew is a "Phillips" or "Zajac" type player where you'd love to own a jersey with their number on it if you won it or got it gifted to you but they aren't on the top of your list for customization...

Brown? Who doesn't love Captain's jerseys? Who doesn't love Dustin Brown? Watching this guy hit is pure entertainment. To hell with his own health, he wants to deck someone, anyone, who has the puck! Easily one of my favorite power-forwards but he isn't exactly a super-star captain like Yzerman or Sakic that many think about when you mention Detroit or Colorado...Solid choice but i'm still unsure...

Richards? No shame here (except maybe from Flyers fans), the little guy is can hit with the best of them and score with the best of them. Such a complete player in one nice, tight package (no homo). Definitely considering....plus, everyone loves "A"s right?

Carter? Been leaning towards this lately...they more I see Jeff play, the more it reminds me of one my all-time favorites...Yashin. Big, tall power center who is also an accurate shooter....right-down-my-alley type of player. The unusual "77" is also pretty awesome isn't it? Carter is probably the least popular or rather least...."popularized" King out of this list...if I want a more unique jersey...this is probably it.

But what do you guys think?

I'm the kinda guy that likes to get players that you're less likely to see a jersey of, so in that thread, why not Voynov? Bear in mind, I'm a Pens fan, and if I had a LAK home jersey, I'd probably customize it as Scuderi to be different at Consol

No doubt I could go Voynov or Williams or even King (might be a bit of a gag jersey?) but I kind of want an all-star at the same time lol. LAK is so stacked as well so that doesn't really help me make up my mind...

go with carter or williams. everyone does the Quick, Kopitar, Richards jerseys. followed by Brown and Doughty. surprises me that Carts and JW don't get more love.

go with carter or williams. everyone does the Quick, Kopitar, Richards jerseys. followed by Brown and Doughty. surprises me that Carts and JW don't get more love.

Plenty of Carter jerseys at the games. J-Dub, not so much.

Looks like I'm going Brown thanks to Kaiser. Honestly there is no wrong choice on this list but the more I think of it, the more I think if love a Brown jersey.

Bull in a china shop playing style, physical, talented, a leader and franchise player...can't go wrong really.

Another thing, Brown is one if those guys that really had to earn their keep and captaincy more so than some other franchise captains. He wasn't handed it because if how good he was in the minors or for his popularity with the crowds.

It's good to see old fashioned hard work paying off in an era of draft-day captaincies and video game cover voting.

when you wear your Brown jersey make sure you throw elbows into people's faces too.

Oh come on....He is not a dirty player, reckless maybe, but not intentionally dirty. I can see how he can get this reputation but for someone who hits as hard and as often as he does, his minutes are staggeringly low.

Does anyone yet know where to send these to get them done up correctly?

Personally i'd go with Drew, Richards or Williams.

I F(&^*** cannot stand Jeff Carter after what happened in CBJ, brown is a dirty s*** too, he gets away with a lot. Kind of indifferent to quick/kopi, but I've always like richards, have a lot of respect for Williams, and love Doughty from team canada.

I have a 2010-11 White NYI 2.0 (the "new" white worn for one season with vector). It's going to be a Tavares. The only issue is should I put the "A" on it or not? He went the majority of the season without the A and got it towards the end of the season for 2-5 games. Im dropping off a 40th royal to get Tavares'd with "A" as well. Im leaning towards no because I want to have one of every color JT wore (white -- rookie year, white -- current, navy, royal, and black). The royal will get the "A", white and navy rookie years are letter-less. Im hoping to eventually find a black GI or blank to make JT with the "C". So I don't know if I should do the "A" because he really wasn't known for having it that season. My only gamer from that season is Mark Eaton and it has the "A"

Earlier in the season: http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/john-tavares-of-the-new-york-islanders-skates-against-the-news-photo/107785007

End of season: ttp://www.gettyimages.com/detail/news-photo/john-tavares-of-the-new-york-islanders-looks-on-prior-to-a-news-photo/112137270

I'll be getting a Rangers stadium series jersey next week. I'm thinking of going with either Zuccs, Hagelin or Stepan...Any input?

Based in your name... Lol. I'd wait until after the games, but that's just me.