Size Charts - post your sizing questions here...and LAK74 will answer them :)

7 hours ago, Danny James said:

Hope this shows something revealing. I bought this Islanders Jersey used. Its 91 Tavares so its goes back a little. Its a nice heavy sweater. Nothing cheap about it. Its a retail authentic not player authentic. Even cheap Arse knockoffs dont come this big. Even xxxl doesnt have sleaves this long. Im going to hem them up and wear it with a hoodie but if you can tell by the tag let me know. Could it be a goalie cut???. Even though Tavares isnt a goalie...lol...Thanks

20210402_012253_Edited_Edited.jpg

Post pictures of the whole thing and we’ll point out why it’s fake, other than the fact that a size 48 Edge jersey doesn’t exist. 

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Both brand and size tags are fake.  The material in the neck has the wrong texture.  Sorry, but the jersey is fake.

That pic is all I need to see that jersey is as fake as a $3 bill. That NHL logo isn't even remotely close.

• 6 months later...

Hi, looking to purchase my first jersey. I am 5 foot 9 and 145lbs and am not sure if should go 46 or 50 on authentic adidas sizing. I would like to be able to wear this over a normal shirt as I live in south Texas, but also have a little room to wear over a hoodie. Thanks. 

I would go 50. I’m 5’9” 160 and I wear a 52. But I like my jerseys baggy. A 46 will fit but may be a little tight with a hoodie underneath. When in doubt, always go a little bigger. 

ALWAYS go bigger, 
As you age (and drink beer) jerseys shrink 😁