Blank jerseys from SportsK

DropkickMurphy8

Anyone ever buy a blank jersey from SportsK? I know their customization is supposed to be horrible, but they have 1980 Team USA blanks for 70 bucks and it might be hard for me to pass one up. I just wanna make sure their jerseys are good.

Their customization isn't horrible. It's sometimes not accurate, but definitely not horrible.

Good like authentic? Or what?

They are K1's

HJD has them for 70 as well.

http://www.hockeyjerseysdirect.com/hjd/usa-hockey.asp

VMH has them too. Better detail pictures

http://stores.classicmnhockey.com/-strse-126/1980-Team-USA-Miracle/Detail.bok

Their customization isn't horrible. It's sometimes not accurate, but definitely not horrible.

I wouldn't have them customize a jersey anyway, they're more expensive than anyone else I've contacted. I just wanna make sure I'd be getting a quality jersey.

I wouldn't have them customize a jersey anyway, they're more expensive than anyone else I've contacted. I just wanna make sure I'd be getting a quality jersey.

Gotcha. They're a bit pricier, you're right. But I can't imagine any problems with their jerseys, I think you'd be perfectly fine picking it up.

I've bought jerseys from SportsK, and I've also had them customize a few jerseys. They do a great job, and like Fire Boudreau said if you give them exact specs, you'll get it done accurately. They're based in Metro Detroit, so they specialize in Detroit sports jerseys. They'll customize most other teams as well, but they might not get the details correct unless you specify what you want.