Does someone will go to the Blackhawks Convention this year?

Calciomania

because i'm from Switzerland and i'm searching a game worn blackhawks jersey, but now the info is goin out that they only sell at the convention.

and i'm from switzerland and have no possibility to go there. maybe someone of you can help me if you will go there.

i would be very happy for some help.

because i'm from Switzerland and i'm searching a game worn blackhawks jersey, but now the info is goin out that they only sell at the convention.

and i'm from switzerland and have no possibility to go there. maybe someone of you can help me if you will go there.

i would be very happy for some help.

If you want game worn jerseys, the Blackhawks store has them for sale. The store is maybe 15 mins away (if driving) from the hotel.

link: http://www.blackhawksstore.com/

They list the jerseys they have for sale.

If you want game worn jerseys, the Blackhawks store has them for sale. The store is maybe 15 mins away (if driving) from the hotel.

link: http://www.blackhawksstore.com/

They list the jerseys they have for sale.

thx very much for your help.

i already know this link, but i'm searching other players from the current roster.

and this ones will only be sell at the convention

If you're looking for somebody on the current roster, especially a decent player you're going to end up needing thousands to get them. I'm just hoping they have a few team issues that go for cheap, I'd like to get the new third in a 2.0.

no i'm not looking for some star players. only for roster players 3rd or 4th line like bryan bickell or someone else.

but i know that it will be not cheap. but for me its impossible to fly to chicago for that.

Even for those guys you'll probably end up in the $1000 range...it's ridiculous what people are bidding on these things. Anyway, sorry for being so negative....I'd offer to help you out on this one but I honestly don't think I'm going to have enough cash to spot ya on this one to make a deal. Drop me a line when the date gets closer however, we may be able to figure something out.

The Blackhawks are a really hot item, especially since they've won the Cup. I think after all those lean years, people are really back behind the team. I would like to get some GU jerseys myself but not at those prices. The convention sounds like a cool thing to attend though, might go one day.

I'm always really close to going to it, I might try to go this year. when is it, I don't see any dates?

who lives at Chicago from here???

i saw on the blackhawksstore homepage one shirt that would be interesting for me.

but i saw also that i can't weite them en email. they only have a number to call. and i can't call them from here in Switzerland.

if you can call for me and ask if they have an email addy where i can write for one of those gameworn jerseys. that would be perfect for me.

i would be very happy if you can help me with this.