Prototype Mighty Ducks?

LIGHTNING_4

I am not sure what this is but i found it in my closet.Does anyone have any info on this jersey?Thanks

2316698750104343728S500x500Q85.jpg

2640392710104343728S500x500Q85.jpg

I am not sure what this is but i found it in my closet.Does anyone have any info on this jersey?Thanks

2316698750104343728S500x500Q85.jpg

2640392710104343728S500x500Q85.jpg

It's clearly trash, can I have it?

Wow, how does something like that just end up in a closet? That's awesome.

I've never heard anything about a sweater like this. I always wondered why that logo wasn't used more.

Is there an X through the Nike tag in the collar? That'd be a good indication that it was a prototype.

Yeah theres an X on it.Not sure who put it there

Wow, how does something like that just end up in a closet? That's awesome.

I've never heard anything about a sweater like this. I always wondered why that logo wasn't used more.

Yeah i was looking through the closet for some jerseys and this turned up.

I remember seeing lots of non used proto designs(Blues, Nords, Caps, Stars etc), but don't recall that...Brilliant! with the 'X' lead is bang on, I have a Pens and TB Nike and they are both X'd....so what this is is anyone's guess...maybe check with the guy that do nhluniforms.com....... :)

How much would this be worth?

I never thought about selling it.If i were to ever get rid of it i would trade it for some rare authentics

I most likely wont.I am just curious what the value is

what you'd accept and whatever someone is willing to give up in goods or $ is what it is worth I suppose....none like this have been seen around but based on that maybe starting $400-500 range money valuye and maybe just upward from there :thumbsup: .....oh, and the garment bags are solid with a zip on the front and a hole at top for hanger....I've also used drycleaning bags as well9but they of course are open at the bottom...both keep the dust off quite well...

Yep, that's a legit Nike prototype sample. Here's an earlier version with a zipper collar

and 3M reflective material used as the silver around the "A" and "9" on the sleeve - that's

why the crazy flash reflection. I had to go digging through the archives for that photo.

Faces have been removed to protect the innocent LOL

2079639680103761653S425x425Q85.jpg

Dude, I remember when you bought that thing. Why don't you?? :D

I remember when he bought it and who he bought it from.

Same former Nike employee who sold me my blue 96 WC jerseys.

It's clearly trash, can I have it?

HAHAHA!!

HAHAHA!!

I was wondering if anyone was going to notice that hahaha.

I am just curious what the value is

Well wouldn't the value you be about what you paid for it on eBay when you picked it up a year or two ago? scratch.gif

I know rare jerseys appreciate over time, but it wasn't that long ago when you got it ...

I remember seeing lots of non used proto designs(Blues, Nords, Caps, Stars etc), but don't recall that...Brilliant! with the 'X' lead is bang on, I have a Pens and TB Nike and they are both X'd....so what this is is anyone's guess...maybe check with the guy that do nhluniforms.com....... :)

What were the Caps proto designs like? I have never seen a Caps prototype from before the Edge jersey. Where they just Nike versions of the Eagle and Dome Caps jerseys?

It looked like that shot in your icon actually. I think the primary colors were black and maybe a bronze color. It used to be up on NHLuniforms.com but that was before he changed his format.

EDIT: Nevermind. I just realized that you're talking about the Nike prototypes. I've never seen that one before.

This is too funny and a front runner for Post of the Year.

Clearly a sign of twill poisoning from overexposure to too many NHL alternate jerseys from the mid 1990's. Other symptoms include forgetting how to use the space bar on a keyboard.

Doctors recommend a complete purge of your pre-Edge collection, as the Edge jerseys contain 65% less twill due to inferior customization standards to go along with their 14% weight reduction and 9% greater aerodynamics.

This is too funny and a front runner for Post of the Year.

Clearly a sign of twill poisoning from overexposure to too many NHL alternate jerseys from the mid 1990's. Other symptoms include forgetting how to use the space bar on a keyboard.

Doctors recommend a complete purge of your pre-Edge collection, as the Edge jerseys contain 65% less twill due to inferior customization standards to go along with their 14% weight reduction and 9% greater aerodynamics.

I typed that post on my phone thats why its not spaced properly