Blues game worns

Bohonos14

Anyone know what the Blues do with their game worn jerseys now? Specifically their preseasons? I'm sure I can write to them but you never know how long it will take to get a response sometimes. Figured I'd give it a shot here. :)

I was afraid of that. I was kinda thinking about trying to pick up Ponich's preseason gamers. I may just wait a while to see if one floats up somewhere I guess.

I think the Blues have a couple of auctions as well (eBay or NHL.com...I forgot which one). Just send the store an email and see what happens. Never hurts to ask :thumbsup:

Ive been trying to get Blues gamers for a while now, specifically Ian Cole stuff. It is tough. The store claims they auction the jerseys, but they never have any on. Some claim that there is an equipment sale. Ive all but given up as it is just too hard to get good answers.

Ya, I've seen this happen with a lot of teams. Shame they won't all just go through Meigray or another reputable dealer. At least then people would know how to find what is available. Not to mention star players would be a little more affordable for some people (not me still). Just take a look at the Blackhawks and what they want for their star players. It's crazy lol Either way, I was just curious about picking up a Ponich Blues jersey for my kid. I've got his rookie Winterhawks jersey already. Would be cool to get his first NHL jersey too. Eventually it'll surface I'm sure.

I guess this is where being a fan of a team with no success comes in handy. The blue jackets have a stand at each home game. You can buy many gamers right there. It's s nice to be able to check them out in person. Good luck with St Louis.

I guess this is where being a fan of a team with no success comes in handy. The blue jackets have a stand at each home game. You can buy many gamers right there. It's s nice to be able to check them out in person. Good luck with St Louis.

The Isles do this too. Sorry to hijack the thread, but if anyone wants to buy an Isles gamer, do it at the end of the season when they are on sale. Also, be aware that last year's are on sale for 20% off...they don't advertise it on their website.