Jerseys customized from icejerseys.com

broadsteak87

I am thinking of buying a jersey from icejerseys.com, but I would like to see some that have already been bought by others. If you have, show off some pics of the jersey from the front, back and the sleeves. Then some more pics from the inside out. I would like to see the stitching work. Thanks for your help guys.

I am thinking of buying a jersey from icejerseys.com, but I would like to see some that have already been bought by others. If you have, show off some pics of the jersey from the front, back and the sleeves. Then some more pics from the inside out. I would like to see the stitching work. Thanks for your help guys.

What jersey are you looking to get?

What jersey are you looking to get?

Giroux/Bobrovsky Flyers home size L or 50.

Edited by broadsteak87

Giroux/Bobrovsky Flyers home size L or 50.

They had some problems with doing an orange home jersey for me. Are you local to Philly? Even if your not you can drop off/send your jersey to the Flyers Skate Zone they can send it to Philly Express (the company who does the on ice Flyers jerseys) for customization. So with that you will be getting the 100% legit customization with them

They had some problems with doing an orange home jersey for me. Are you local to Philly? Even if your not you can drop off/send your jersey to the Flyers Skate Zone they can send it to Philly Express (the company who does the on ice Flyers jerseys) for customization. So with that you will be getting the 100% legit customization with them

Yes. I second that. Quick turnaround also.

A good portion of the jerseys in my collection were done by icejerseys. If you click the link just above my signature photo, you can see the whole collection. There are only a few of the customized ones that weren't done by icejerseys.

• 6 months later...

I will third the recommendation for Flyers Skate Zone (though I would elaborate that only the Northeast Skate Zone sends them to Philly Express I believe). They've also customized some older All Star Game jerseys for me (2004), and they've done a fantastic job.

IceJerseys does great work, but as noted, the last time I ordered a Flyers home jersey from them, it didn't look 100% accurate. Their customer service is always top notch though, and I highly recommend using the chat function to talk to a rep if you have any questions before ordering.