2004 All Star Game Jerseys Question

OR68

Im new to the boards and hello to everyone. I recently got a Jaromir Jagr 2004 All-Star Jersey Authentic as a gift (The white and red one with eastern written diagonally across the front) and I noticed on the jersey on the shoulder it doesn't have the team logo patch like they had them when they wore them in the games. I dont think its a counterfeit and i am unfamiliar with all star jerseys in general but are these jerseys not suppose to have the team patch?? Thanks in advance.

Edited by OR68

Im new to the boards and hello to everyone. I recently got a Jaromir Jagr 2004 All-Star Jersey Authentic as a gift (The white and red one with eastern written diagonally across the front) and I noticed on the jersey on the shoulder it doesn't have the team logo patch like they had them when they wore them in the games. I dont think its a counterfeit and i am unfamiliar with all star jerseys in general but are these jerseys not suppose to have the team patch?? Thanks in advance.

Depends where it was #'d, the allstar patch came factory on the jersey team patches are always added later...especially on retail versions that are sold blank and later #'d....if u look on ebay or aask around here u may be aable to find the team shoulder patch you are after....

Depends where it was #'d, the allstar patch came factory on the jersey team patches are always added later...especially on retail versions that are sold blank and later #'d....if u look on ebay or aask around here u may be aable to find the team shoulder patch you are after....

Thank you very much. I do want to add the Rangers patch to the other shoulder. Now I need to go hunting for it.

Exclusive Pro Sports sell's them and they will also sew it on to your jersey if you wanted them too.

http://exclusivepro.com/nhlallstarPage.htm

I appreciate this. Thanks a million.

Exclusive Pro Sports sell's them and they will also sew it on to your jersey if you wanted them too.

http://exclusivepro.com/nhlallstarPage.htm

I emailed them and they dont have the rangers one...the search continues.

I had never realized this patch would be extremly hard to find. Contacted tons of sites that sell patches and no one has it.

I had never realized this patch would be extremly hard to find. Contacted tons of sites that sell patches and no one has it.

Is this what your looking for;

Rangers shoulder patch

Is this what your looking for;

Rangers shoulder patch

That might be it but im not sure but it would be for this jersey (i know thats the logo for the jersey not the liberty logo)

http://cgi.ebay.com/2004-NHL-All-Star-Jersey-Eastern-X-Large-NWT-/120677184756?pt=U_Hockey_Fan_Shop&hash=item1c18ebb4f4

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that's what your looking for.

After seeing that, That's the one. I'll get it and see how it looks. Thanks to everyone helping me out on this one. Much appreicated.

After seeing that, That's the one. I'll get it and see how it looks. Thanks to everyone helping me out on this one. Much appreicated.

Here's a closeup, it's a match. Buy it.

2947738.jpg?v=1&c=NewsMaker&k=2&d=77BFBA49EF878921F7C3FC3F69D929FD30E4E2C5279576A14C6290DBA745AA10906823E686CEE50A

Those National Emblems aren't an exact match (blue border looks thicker than game version), but it's probably your best option. If you are desperate to have the close-to-exact look, I guess you could have the border trimmed down and make those notches on top . I've been trying to find an all-star style Blackhawks patch with a black border, but National Emblem only makes them with a white border.

Those National Emblems aren't an exact match (blue border looks thicker than game version), but it's probably your best option. If you are desperate to have the close-to-exact look, I guess you could have the border trimmed down and make those notches on top . I've been trying to find an all-star style Blackhawks patch with a black border, but National Emblem only makes them with a white border.

Get a sharpie and color the border in, boom, black twill.

• 2 weeks later...

What would be the appropriate name plate material be for the 2004 ASG? Are the gamer numbers kiss cut or layered? A gamer image in the "it came today" thread seems to show layered. My replica is layered as well.

Finally, anyone have specific recommendations on who can get an authentic done as close to on-ice as possible? Good experiences with this jersey and EPS?

• 1 month later...

Can anyone answer my question in the post above? Since I lucked into an NHLPA Western All-Star from 2004, I really want it done correctly.

Also, since EPS seems to be shaky lately, any recommendations on customizers from anyone else who has sent a 2004 out to get finished?