Edge 2.0 -- Size difference?

carsoni4

I've been reading that there is a difference in size between Edge 1.0 and 2.0 -- for example, a size 52 Edge 1.0 will have slightly longer sleeves than a size 52 Edge 2.0. However, is there anything concrete to prove just what exactly the size differences (if any) are?

Has anyone with both jerseys done a comparison?

Many thanks to anyone who can help me out!

I've been reading that there is a difference in size between Edge 1.0 and 2.0 -- for example, a size 52 Edge 1.0 will have slightly longer sleeves than a size 52 Edge 2.0. However, is there anything concrete to prove just what exactly the size differences (if any) are?

Has anyone with both jerseys done a comparison?

Many thanks to anyone who can help me out!

I just recently picked up a 2.0 and the sleeves are definitely shorter and also much roomier. The 2.0 I have is a 52 and the sleeves are bigger than the 1.0 which is a size 54

Also -- do you find the 2.0s any different in body length or width?

Unfortunately both of those jerseys are out at EPS getting customized so I cant assure you completely what the case is. If i do remember correctly I didn't find a difference in the length and width. Im sure someone else here has both a 1.0 and 2.0 on hand so they where they could be more helpful than I am

Thanks for your help anyway man!

Anyone else lucky enough to possess both types of Edge and care to help me out?

Here are some photos comparing a size 50 Edge 1.0 to a size 52 Edge 2.0. Notice that although the Edge 2.0 is a size larger, it has shorter sleeves, and is the same length (kind of - notice that the Edge 1.0 has more of the "diaper" effect, in that the center part of the bottom hem is longer than the edges). The Edge 2.0 is also significantly wider in the sleeves and upper body.

Jersey003-1.jpg

Jersey002-2.jpg

Jersey001-2.jpg

And Motown -- I can't quite see the tag. Is the Isles the 2.0?

He said the 2.0 was a size 52, and the tag on the Isles says 52. So I'd say yes.

Here we go.

Size 52 in EDGE 1.0 and 2.0. The 1.0 is on top:

52-vi.jpg

Size 56 in EDGE 1.0 and 2.0. The 2.0 is on top(both game-worn):

56-vi.jpg

Mike when did you get that Richards jersey?

This is a great reference and thanks to those who posted pictures. This is something I can keep in mind now when I finally decide to bite the bullett and get an authentic. Either longer sleeves (which I find annoying) or a wider body (which personally makes me look real dumb).

PS the third picture with the Islanders and Red Wings jerseys look like they're spooning :lol: