Can dry cleaners help with stripping a jersey?

JohnnyOnTheSpot

So, I'm stuck using the Lindros AS jersey as apparently blanks for for $200+ now on eBay, which is absurd. I'm going to send it to EPS, but I'm wondering 1) if anyone has ever gotten a jersey stripped by a cleaner, and if not 2) if there's glue left over, can they tackle that? I'm trying to find the best way to clean this jersey up, because it's a grail, and I want it done right.

So, I'm stuck using the Lindros AS jersey as apparently blanks for for $200+ now on eBay, which is absurd. I'm going to send it to EPS, but I'm wondering 1) if anyone has ever gotten a jersey stripped by a cleaner, and if not 2) if there's glue left over, can they tackle that? I'm trying to find the best way to clean this jersey up, because it's a grail, and I want it done right.

Just send it in as is to EPS and let them handle it. No need to worry about anything else if they can do everything themselves. I don't think a dry cleaner is the place you want this kind of thing to be done. EPS are experts so if they can't do it then it can't be done.

Good point. I just dropped it off to take care of an apparent coffee stain and the autograph, and he said he wasn't too sure about the auto getting cleaned. Great. I'll find out Saturday.

Funny I was wondering basically the same thing. Ended up talking to eps today and am just sending my jersey to them I. Hopes they can clean it up. You should have better luck with yours since it's a darker color. Mines white so it may not come out perfectly.

Funny I was wondering basically the same thing. Ended up talking to eps today and am just sending my jersey to them I. Hopes they can clean it up. You should have better luck with yours since it's a darker color. Mines white so it may not come out perfectly.

Are you just getting it stripped or are they doing more?

I stripped the numbers/nameplate myself. I'm having them clean up the residue and redo the jersey with a different player.

Oh ok, let me know how it goes and good luck!