is someone rgistered on gameworn.net???

Calciomania

hey people...

is someone of you registered on gameworn.net???

i wanted to register, but i cant...i have to call a phone number and i cant call this from Switzerland.

Maybe someone can help me???

i need to call a number?

I reg to it a long time ago and am still waiting for the approval.

Yeah me too. Felt like I had to jump through hoops just to freaking register. Never happened. <_<

yeah they wrote a phone number on that site and wrote that when you want to have the approval for the registration you have to call.

thx for the idea with skype...i have to think about that...but it's very expensive:)

i only wanted to register because i wanted to post there if someone has a Blackhawks Bryan Bickell to sell.

I search a gamer of him since so long.

Why don't you e-mail them about it and explain your situation? They really only do that to confirm that you're an actual collector and not a spammer or person just trying to sell stuff. There's a bunch of guys registered over there from Europe and elsewhere so I'd imagine it's happened before.

Just email Jon(I think he's still the one running it) and explain the situation. Brilliant is right, it's mostly just to keep spammers out. Also, if you haven't yet, try gamewornjerseys.com. You shouldn't have to call on that one ;)

Can't you just call through Google or something, or have a member call and find some other way, but yeah I tried forever ago to register for the site. I think you have to solve riddles after performing a series of complex challenges, think Jeopardy meets Ninja Warrior.

I had to wait like 2 or 3 weeks after I called because he only processes one or two people a day. It happens I guess.

Why don't you e-mail them about it and explain your situation? They really only do that to confirm that you're an actual collector and not a spammer or person just trying to sell stuff. There's a bunch of guys registered over there from Europe and elsewhere so I'd imagine it's happened before.

i did wrote 2 emails, but never get an answer:(

Just so you know you have to give your credi card number and they charge 2$ to make sure you have a valid card. With this you can bid on gameworn.net auctions as well

That is a lie. You can access JUST the forum giving a valid credit card number. I only have a debit card, and did this so that I can access just the forum.

EDIT: What I'm saying is you can do it without paying and still get the boards but no gamewornauctions.net membership.

well when i joined about 2 years ago thats what they told me. that if i wanted to join the board i would need to be a member to both

Huh. I joined last year, so they must have changed it.

Huh. I joined last year, so they must have changed it.

They probably let you in for free so they can get rid of all their Wade Redden gamers. :P

i vaguely recall having to give a CC# also

i wasnt charged to use the forum, but im m pretty sure they asked for one. this is going back 4-5 years.