USA Olympic Jersey Question

schulzmc

Need some help with a 2010 Olympic jersey. I bought it online directly from the Nike olympic site. (It is a replica jersey...) I've always felt like the USA on the front felt too high. Can someone confirm from an authentic you might have in your collection? Thanks!

USA88.jpg

Oh oh. Uhhh...I'm not sure. From the shots I've seen, it always seemed like it was up fairly high. Almost right under the swoosh there. It also might have to do with how big the jersey is.

Ice_Hockey_5566.jpg?adImageId=10384905&imageId=7965921

Looks like yours is up a little higher than the Authentics, but then again, the swoosh is up higher as well (same with the team Canada jersey). It's just one of those inaccuracies of being a replica. Look at a white Canada replica vs. authentic. The swoosh is up higher, which puts it into the red part of the jersey instead of the white where it should be (forcing a change in the color of the swoosh).

It sucks, but is something that you just have to deal with. Similarly, most places are forced to customize the jerseys with the names up higher than they should be because of the way the replicas are cut.

Ice_Hockey_5566.jpg?adImageId=10384905&imageId=7965921

Looks like yours is up a little higher than the Authentics, but then again, the swoosh is up higher as well (same with the team Canada jersey). It's just one of those inaccuracies of being a replica. Look at a white Canada replica vs. authentic. The swoosh is up higher, which puts it into the red part of the jersey instead of the white where it should be (forcing a change in the color of the swoosh).

It sucks, but is something that you just have to deal with. Similarly, most places are forced to customize the jerseys with the names up higher than they should be because of the way the replicas are cut.

Thanks for the help, guys. I hadn't noticed that the swoosh is higher as well. I may have to move those letters down a little some time - it feels weird when you wear it. Then again, maybe I'll just try to pick up an authentic to replace it sometime...

I noticed that with my Team Canada one. The name is really high up and feels weird. I wasn't sure if it was a mistake or that was how they were made