2010 Canada Nike Swift Nameplates???

Antz_Marchin

I've done a search and seen a couple comments about these but nothing definitive about where to find them. Just wondering if anybody knows where I could find 2010 Authentic Swift Team Canada nameplates (in white) to buy on its own or a shop who does quality work who has them that I could send my jersey to.

Thanks

I've done a search and seen a couple comments about these but nothing definitive about where to find them. Just wondering if anybody knows where I could find 2010 Authentic Swift Team Canada nameplates (in white) to buy on its own or a shop who does quality work who has them that I could send my jersey to.

Thanks

On the 2010 Olympic jerseys, Canada never used a white nameplate. It is red on both the white and red jerseys

On the 2010 Olympic jerseys, Canada never used a white nameplate. It is red on both the white and red jerseys

Correct.

EPS has them BTW

Very true, hadn't looked at them recently. Also, sorry but just to confirm, I googled them and EPS is Exclusive Pro Sports out of Rockford Il? I don't see anything like "accessories" on their site, should I just email them and they will sell me one on its own? Any idea on the ballpark price?

Thanks for the advice guys

Very true, hadn't looked at them recently. Also, sorry but just to confirm, I googled them and EPS is Exclusive Pro Sports out of Rockford Il? I don't see anything like "accessories" on their site, should I just email them and they will sell me one on its own? Any idea on the ballpark price?

Thanks for the advice guys

Yup, their website is exclusivepro.com. I am not sure if they will sell you a nameplate on it own's but, yeah, e-mail them and see what they say.

Yup, their website is exclusivepro.com. I am not sure if they will sell you a nameplate on it own's but, yeah, e-mail them and see what they say.

Great, thanks. Yeah even the full kit is fine, just need to find the right stuff somwehere and I'm a happy camper.

Are these guys typically pretty good about communication? I emailed them last week about buying a kit but still no luck hearing back.

I emailed EPS yesterday and got a response from Joshua. I've copied his response below:

I have all of the correct materials, but I do not sell loose materials. You can order nameplates with names attached to them or $20-$25, if they are 3-color they are more. Shipping to Canada runs $20-$30 USPS depending on the total package weight. I cannot send pictures, they are sewn on, and I cannot guarantee an exact nameplate match without seeing the jersey.

I'm going to press him for more detail on what the nameplates are made out of exactly. Is it the same material that the jersey is made of (the thin stretchy material with a light grid pattern)? Anyone have a game worn to confirm the material?

If anyone near Toronto would like to get in on this, maybe we can also save on the shipping?

I thought the same thing at first but it's not. The twill is just REALLY thin and heat-pressed to the plate. For some reason, almost all of the IIHF jerseys have heat-pressed plates rather than sewn-on letters. Maybe it saves time and effort.

Thanks for posting the pictures Brilliant! I've been trying to find this out so I can customize my authentics properly. So is your Staal a gameworn or otherwise same as on-ice? If so, then what EPS is telling me (sewn letters) isn't right and leads me to question their nameplate material and twill.

• 3 weeks later...

I thought the same thing at first but it's not. The twill is just REALLY thin and heat-pressed to the plate. For some reason, almost all of the IIHF jerseys have heat-pressed plates rather than sewn-on letters. Maybe it saves time and effort.

Btw, who did this work for you? Was it EPS? or is this a gameworn?

would replicas have had a nameplate? I bought a Nash white replica from IJ last year, and the name was sewn directly to the jersey. No nameplate whatsoever.

would replicas have had a nameplate? I bought a Nash white replica from IJ last year, and the name was sewn directly to the jersey. No nameplate whatsoever.

The answer you are looking for is in this thread:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2298

The answer you are looking for is in this thread:

http://forums.icejerseys.com/index.php?showtopic=2298

Thanks. Interesting read. Had no idea there were that many issues. I originally called to complain about the A on the Nash not being correct to what the others wore, but then Nash didn't get an A so I felt stupid and didn't follow up. I've since removed the A but don't often wear it because of how poorly it fits anyway.