Manitoba Moose Patch on the Hershey Bears Sweater

nogoal99

Here's the article on it for anyone wondering what the deal is.

Apparently they have a Texas Stars logo on the other shoulder. The two patches signify the teams they beat the last couple years in the Calder Cup finals.

Personally I think it's in poor taste.

They flushed all their class down the toilet when they donned these. Wearing them under the guise of selling them for "charity" does not wash the taint off this slimy act. They wore those jerseys (two styles) at home games. They should of had the courage to wear them up in Winnipeg when they were up there last week to play the Moose.

Here's the article on it for anyone wondering what the deal is.

Apparently they have a Texas Stars logo on the other shoulder. The two patches signify the teams they beat the last couple years in the Calder Cup finals.

Personally I think it's in poor taste.

Wow, that is absolute garbage. What a disgraceful act of sportsmanship.

Wow, that is not very classy at all. This should light a fire under the Stars and Moose's asses the next time they face off with the Bears. Its surprising that the AHL would allow that because don't these things kind of need to be okayed by the league? I can't imagine the kind of furor this would draw had this happened in the NHL

They were specially made jerseys by Reebok made with AHL approval. They wore a white version and a dark version then auctioned them.

right but if something belongs to the Moose, its Moose's

indeed it should have been. can't win em all :P