Anyone Ever Buy A Jersey Or Get Customization Work From..

PenguinsFan88

My link

Just found that they carry the '92 Penguins Away jerseys which is what I've been wanting. And their being located here in Ontario is a definately plus for me IMO.

So have any of you ever dealt with them? If so, how are they in terms of customization and quality? Accurate and professional, or hit or miss? Their jersey customization price for that blank '92 Pens jersey is only $39.99

Should I go for it? Any feedback regarding their site would be greatly appreciated as always.

Thanks.

I had a Flyers jersey customized by them in December. Initially, the jersey came back with the wrong font and on the wrong nameplate material. However, they offered to fix it at no cost. I dropped the jersey off to them on a Thursday and it was ready to be picked up by the Monday -- with a perfect font on the correct nameplate material. I'd give them a cautious thumbs up.

Edited by carsoni4

If you're up that way it wouldn't hurt to get a quote from Don over at major league lettering. Just email him a picture of exactly what you want done. He is super quick with the email, they have a 1 week turn around, and they stand behind all work. Be specific about what you want (nameplate material) and send a few pictures with the email (that's more advice for any customization).I and a few others on here have been completely satisfied. Just a thought.

Thumbs down to coolhockey.

They did 3 of my jerseys and all came back with errors. Tried fixing one and damaged it, after that they wouldn't touch the others.

There are better options out there then going to them.

If you're up that way it wouldn't hurt to get a quote from Don over at major league lettering. Just email him a picture of exactly what you want done. He is super quick with the email, they have a 1 week turn around, and they stand behind all work. Be specific about what you want (nameplate material) and send a few pictures with the email (that's more advice for any customization).I and a few others on here have been completely satisfied. Just a thought.

Just to expand on MLL, I would really emphasize the nameplate material. I got a Canada jersey done and it came back with a twill nameplate. Don is looking for the proper material to re-do my jersey. But when I sent him the original email he responded by saying twill is the standard material used on retail jerseys. But he is looking for the proper Nike material. That shows me that they are willing to use the proper material if you ask, but will use twill if you dont. So PenguinsFan88 if you do decide to go with MLL, emphasize the proper material that is used.

Just to expand on MLL, I would really emphasize the nameplate material. I got a Canada jersey done and it came back with a twill nameplate. Don is looking for the proper material to re-do my jersey. But when I sent him the original email he responded by saying twill is the standard material used on retail jerseys. But he is looking for the proper Nike material. That shows me that they are willing to use the proper material if you ask, but will use twill if you dont. So PenguinsFan88 if you do decide to go with MLL, emphasize the proper material that is used.

I got a couple from them with the crappy twill nameplates a few years back, before I knew better. I have stayed away from them since.

Don got back to me and they dont have the proper Nike material for Team Canada jerseys so I assume that means for the other international jerseys. So dont get MLL to do your International jerseys unless you want it to come back with a twill nameplate like mine.

And they increased prices too. 1 colour letters and 2 colour names are $45 now, not $30 like they were before.

Don got back to me and they dont have the proper Nike material for Team Canada jerseys so I assume that means for the other international jerseys. So dont get MLL to do your International jerseys unless you want it to come back with a twill nameplate like mine.

And they increased prices too. 1 colour letters and 2 colour names are $45 now, not $30 like they were before.

Doh, I have a stack of Leafs jerseys I was going to start bringing to MLL. Should have got them done before the holidays grrrrr.

Doh, I have a stack of Leafs jerseys I was going to start bringing to MLL. Should have got them done before the holidays grrrrr.

I said it to a few other people, make sure they have the right material for the nameplates. I was told by Don at MLL that twill is the default material used for their nameplates which is quite surprising. I'm quite disappointed in my Team Canada jersey. Its just a replica, but $45 and it comes back with a twill nameplate, not exactly what I was hoping for.

I said it to a few other people, make sure they have the right material for the nameplates. I was told by Don at MLL that twill is the default material used for their nameplates which is quite surprising. I'm quite disappointed in my Team Canada jersey. Its just a replica, but $45 and it comes back with a twill nameplate, not exactly what I was hoping for.

I have my own material for the nameplates that I was just going to give them when I brought them in but if that is the new pricing then I'll probably just stick with where I go now.