New Flyers Edge...where?

JohnnyOnTheSpot

Where are you guys getting the new Flyers unis? I'm looking to get a white or orange Edge. Also, where is the cheapest place that has these? I wish RCS had them on sale.

Where are you guys getting the new Flyers unis? I'm looking to get a white or orange Edge. Also, where is the cheapest place that has these? I wish RCS had them on sale.

[/quote

The Flyers Skate Zone has the orange home Edge 1.0 for $229.00. They stated they would have the white road Edge in March 2011. Not sure if that will be a 1.0 or 2.0. Also, not sure what the price on the white road jersey will be but I would expect it to be the same as the orange one. The sizes I saw ranged from 46-54. No 56, 58, or 60's for us larger folk.

Im quite ticked that RCS only has the old Flyers jerseys that they no longer wear.

In terms of the new White EDGE, I picked one up on IJ when they came out, but then they were taken down quickly after. I have yet to see them anywhere since. And i just noticed IJ also took down their orange EDGE as well. Weird

Ah ok, thanks guys. I'll have to check out a skate zone soon. I don't know why these jerseys are so hard to get, but it's really annoying.

Jersey Express has both the orange and white for $240 in all sizes. It's no RCS sale price, but it's better than NHL Shop.

http://www.jerseyexpress.com/nhl/philadelphia-flyers-jerseys

I do believe that a fellow member on the boards bought the new road jersey from Jersey Express, but was sent last years road jersey instead because they hadn't received the new white jersey yet. Johnny, if you are going to order from Jersey Express, I would just call to make sure they have the jersey you are looking for.

Thanks guys. I guess I'll just hold off until I can get them around $150. Shouldn't take longer than this summer.

• 2 months later...