Question About Twill

PenguinsFan88

Hi all,

So as of right now (unless people here can give me a reason not to) I'm highly considering ordering a customized '92 Penguins Lemieux away jersey from River City Sports.

I just have a question regarding the customization process though (which seems to vary depending on where you go).

According to a few threads I read here, with River City Sports customization's process all letters and numbers are double layered tackle-twill sewn directly onto the jersey.

Is double layered tackle twill the same thing as Pro-Twill? In terms of twill, what's the best kind available to use when customizing a jersey? I'm assuming Pro-Twill is the best type, so is that what River City Sports uses?

Lemme know.

Others here can probably give you a better answer to your main question, but from personal experience RCS is absolute pain in the Arse to deal with if they don't get things right. Just my suggestion but if you were going to pay that much you are much better off going with IJ, because you know for sure they will bend over backwards to get things right for you.

I know people were thrilled with RCS, but after having Stitches do my Isles jerseys, I am a little disappointed with RCS. My Tavares Isles jersey is from there, and the back numbers are incorrect. Probably no one will recognize it, but compared to my Okposo/Roloson, it isn't the greatest.

Yeah I was initially planning on going with IceJerseys but after recieving an email from them the other day telling me that they would not be getting anymore 1992 Away Pittsburgh Penguins jerseys in (including the size I need Large which is sold out), I dunno what to do anymore. Apparantly those CCM 1992 Away Pittsburgh Penguins jerseys were "limited quanity."

*Sigh*

Ideally I just wanna buy the jersey and get it customized from the same and best place (that I buy it from) if possible. I'd much rather do that if I can instead of having to buy it somewhere, waiting to recieve it, and then shipping it who knows where and having to wait again to get it back customized.