Anyone Order A Jersey From CustomThrowbackjerseys.com?

PenguinsFan88

That's it! It appears these guys are also offering the CCM white 67-68 Penguins blank that I picked up on ebay. Thanks.

Edited by LouMarcon

I know a lot of people do not like replicas, so I get that. And perhaps CTBJ sells replicas for too high a price. But when it comes to jerseys from the CCM NHL Vintage Collection, those jerseys are not made in authentic style, so I do the best I can. And for someone like me who collects odd jerseys, it works. In addition, when I ask for certain changes to be made from the way they typically customize jerseys, they do it, and they do a good job.

Case in point. I wanted a Guy Charron jersey, but I wanted the placement of the C to be where it was in 1979, not where it was in the 1980s. So I asked for it, and I got it. And while this doesn't look like the durene authentic of 1979, its close enough and that is all I wanted, and I'm happy.

7aso.jpg

There aren't a ton of jersey collectors out there like me, perhaps only a few on this board, but for those people, I would recommend CTBJ as long as you are happy with the price and the product.

And someday, I might actually collect all the Guys. That's my name, by the way. I still need Carbonneau's Blues jersey made up, and I still need to get Lafleur's Rangers jersey. Which CTBJ is willing to do for me without the namebar. Plus a few others (Chouinard Calgary, Hebert Blues, Charron Canadiens, etc.)

And someday, I might actually collect all the Guys. That's my name, by the way. I still need Carbonneau's Blues jersey made up, and I still need to get Lafleur's Rangers jersey. Which CTBJ is willing to do for me without the namebar. Plus a few others (Chouinard Calgary, Hebert Blues, Charron Canadiens, etc.)

I was going to do the same thing with my name, then I realized my name is Michael.

hey man it's your money don't try to break the bank to please a bunch of people on a forum you may never meet

if you are happy with it run it, look at it this way you can wear it out and about and if it gets dirty ( well I am sure for the price still care) but you know what I mean