Whalers

Biscuit Snatchers 27

So has anyone seen on Icethetics the new Connecticut Whale jerseys

I for one think these fall under the Wildwing, Burgerking, Lightning Storm etc.

and will be gone in a year or two and I plan to scoop a few up...

any idea on good players to get on these jerseys (3 to be exact)

soon as they are available.

So has anyone seen on Icethetics the new Connecticut Whale jerseys

I for one think these fall under the Wildwing, Burgerking, Lightning Storm etc.

and will be gone in a year or two and I plan to scoop a few up...

any idea on good players to get on these jerseys (3 to be exact)

soon as they are available.

I think they are available on their website, but they just don't have the pictures of the jerseys up.

http://www.ctwhaleshop.com/

I doubt it'll reach the level of the Wing and King, it's not quite as egregious, plus it's minor league. but it's still pretty terrible/wonderful.

Player wise, dude it's the Rangers' affiliate. Get Redden to commemorate the embarrassment!

Seriously. Redden. Come on man, you hate the Rangers, what better way to memorialize their ineptitude?

Get either Grachev, Redden, Dos Nueve (Chad Johnson). The one you would really want is Mats Zuccarello. He is currently playing with the rangers. I don't know if he ever wore the Whale jersey though. Are they going to be selling the green jerseys? It looks like they are only selling the white and blue ones.

Edit: Another potential player is Jyri Niemi. If memory serves correct, he was drafted by the NYI in '08 in the 6th round. He had a great slap shot but the Isles traded him to the NYR for a pick. I met him once and he was chill.

Get either Grachev, Redden, Dos Nueve (Chad Johnson). The one you would really want is Mats Zuccarello. He is currently playing with the rangers. I don't know if he ever wore the Whale jersey though. Are they going to be selling the green jerseys? It looks like they are only selling the white and blue ones.

Edit: Another potential player is Jyri Niemi. If memory serves correct, he was drafted by the NYI in '08 in the 6th round. He had a great slap shot but the Isles traded him to the NYR for a pick. I met him once and he was chill.

Hahaha holy s*** that's what we call him on the Rangers forum, me, brilliant, aketon, and Dr D post on. And Johnny, I'm saving up for a Redden gamer. As the guys I said will tell you, he's my favorite player everrrrrr

Hahaha holy s*** that's what we call him on the Rangers forum, me, brilliant, aketon, and Dr D post on. And Johnny, I'm saving up for a Redden gamer. As the guys I said will tell you, he's my favorite player everrrrrr

We call him that on the Isles forum too (when he was up last year). Will that be a jersey foul? A CT Whale jersey with the name "Dos Nueve"?

AS of now no the green jerseys are not availble but shortly they will be.... if you read the post on icthetics nothing was done in time so the green jeresys aren't even edge (the ones they wore) so therefore soon enough the greens will be available also

SO

Redden Grachev & (Johnson or Niemi)

AKETON!

whos the key guys down there...

Dang he called me out by name!

I have bad luck with Hartford players (I refuse to call them the CT Whale). My first two were a Sanguinetti gamer and a Dawes authentic, both which are no longer in the Rangers organization.

My picks would be the guys most likely to break in with the big team, or atleast make it to the NHL. That would be Grachev, McDonagh, Weise, and Zuccarello.

DosNueve is good, but probably won't become a starter in the NHL within the Rangers organization unless something really bad (DiPietro level bad) happens to the Pony (Lundqvist).

As for the Redden thing, XC has a very unhealthy obsession with him. Wade is doing well in Hartford but I don't think he'll ever play for the Rangers again, so possibly may not play in the NHL again. So personally I wouldn't waste a jersey on a guy going in the wrong direction and instead get one of a guy coming up into the NHL.

Lol I know your the boards rangers expert

While I appreciate the compliment, Brilliant and XC are probably bigger Rangers experts than I am simply because they actually live in the NY area, where as I'm a Rangers fan from Ohio/NKY (like Dr. D).

The biggest thing is that I only collect Rangers jerseys, while XC and Brilliant aren't so single-minded in their collections.

As for the Redden thing, XC has a very unhealthy obsession with him. Wade is doing well in Hartford but I don't think he'll ever play for the Rangers again, so possibly may not play in the NHL again. So personally I wouldn't waste a jersey on a guy going in the wrong direction and instead get one of a guy coming up into the NHL.

Look the guy is an NHL player in a bad situation. Someone had to defend him. I liken myself to John Adams who was the defense attorney for the British Soldiers after the Boston Massacre. The guy needed a defender.

Look the guy is an NHL player in a bad situation. Someone had to defend him. I liken myself to John Adams who was the defense attorney for the British Soldiers after the Boston Massacre. The guy needed a defender.

I see that - but to say he's your favorite player ever is a bit of a stretch.

Anyway here's a new option for someone wanting a Hartford jersey, Michael Del Zotto - apparently he just got sent down and McDonagh has been called up.

I see that - but to say he's your favorite player ever is a bit of a stretch.

True. That's Markus Naslund. There is a hole in my heart because of his retirement. Coupled with Redden's demotion I am on sad John Adams.