Alternate captain's A...

orangecrush8

I posted this is another thread but that thread got deleted and I'm looking for some more input.

I'm looking to get the home away and alternate RBK 6100 set of the Flyers and customize them all with Richards. Here lies the dilemma. Richards at the time wasn't a full time alternate captain, but did wear the A a couple times (judging by my research only in the white and black jersey, not the alternate). So my question is should I get the A put on all three/just the white and black/none?

Thanks!

If you get the jerseys he wore the "A" that would be legitimate, in my opinion. So I would go with the white and the black. Hope this helps.

I can't find any evidence that Mike Richards wore the "A" on the orange alternate so if you want to keep the jersey accurate, leave the "A" off of that one. You can always add it later if you find out otherwise.

I agree about keeping it accurate but if your paying the money and want to put the A on then by all means go for it. Technically it was correct if you said at times he was an assistant, but in the end its your call. But what Rob mentioned is what i would choose to do, its easier to add the A then remove it if you find out otherwise.