sungod661

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Wasn't me... :(

But I did pick up an Ottawa jersey for $36 shipped. Whether or not it's real, we will soon find out.

Was it a white Edge with a slight rip on the front?

Thanks...I might bid on that. Dunham is the goalie coach for the Isles and I had the opportunity to sit next to him at an event over the summer at Nassau Coliseum. The guy earned my respect. It was a prospects skills competition (I know I know, the Isles have 0 skillz) and the guy who was in charge of the hardest shot had no clue how to use the radar gun. One of the shots was 98 mph, but it looked around 70 and I was like there was no way that was 98. Dunham then said, "he is using the same radar as the NYPD" :lol: .

That it is, and that's great news. Sounds like my real/fake spotting is getting better.

I was thinking about bidding on it...glad I didn't drive up the price. It was definitely authentic. :thumbsup:

I was thinking about bidding on it...glad I didn't drive up the price. It was definitely authentic. thumbsup.gif

I too was going to bid on it and im glad i didnt, keep an eye on that seller because i have seen him list edges before starting at 9.99 with small rips or tears. Awesome deal.

Wanted to double check, so I called and asked. At first the woman who I spoke with said it was not the current third and it was not the Winter Classic. She stated it was essentially a WC without the patch. After inquiring if they have the 09 WC patch, she stated they do not.

After hearing this I told her I wanted to cancel my order. She asked for my contact info and said that she'd get call me back to see if the order had already been started (I ordered on the 30th). About 10 minutes later I received a call from Rob who stated the jersey does in fact have the shoulder patches so it is a current third. With this being the case I decided to go through with the order.

The entire time I was talking to the first person, I kept thinking it's ridiculous that they're selling a jersey that the team technically never wore. It should either come with the WC patch or it should have the tomahawks. So I'm glad in the end, it is the current third with the tomahawks. Now I just have to wait for it :)

BTW - Got my Hawks third from RCS today and the above info was right. It is a current third not a WC jersey.

Glad to hear the confirmation. Did you get yours customized or did you order it blank?

I ordered my Tavares jersey from there in the middle of July and it came to me on October 2, 2009. I think they send them to China to get stitched (is this true? I heard someone saying that on a different board). So if you ordered a customized one, it may take a while to get back.

I ordered my Tavares jersey from there in the middle of July and it came to me on October 2, 2009. I think they send them to China to get stitched (is this true? I heard someone saying that on a different board). So if you ordered a customized one, it may take a while to get back.

c'mon, your not being serious are you?

Are those jerseys Legit?Like the Bure he had for sale and some of his other ones?I almost bought the Bure jersey but i thought it was a Grffenfood special

The Predators one definitely is. So is the Luongo. The only issues there is the name on the Preds looks off and Luongo never wore Starter with Florida. That Dustin Brown though? HA! Not quite. Everything else actually looks like legit replicas to me though.

The Predators one definitely is. So is the Luongo. The only issues there is the name on the Preds looks off and Luongo never wore Starter with Florida. That Dustin Brown though? HA! Not quite. Everything else actually looks like legit replicas to me though.

How about the Bure jersey?

Good Lord. It's perfect. Absolutely perfect. He even says it in the description. Gorgeous! And it sold for $45??? That's criminal. I'd probably have pulled the auction with a few seconds left if that were mine. No way I'd let something that nice go for $45.