• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, Schlepprock32 said:

That has to be a prank, no?

You must be right.  When was the original posting day, 4/1?

I recall others on this forum trying to pull off the ol' "look at this game worn Gretzky I just found at the Goodwill" shenanigans before. :)

Wow crazy, if the story is actually true.  That's some sick ROI on a 50 cent Coffey gamer.

I smell BS. 

Gotta be BS, I'm going to read the comments on it later and will see if everything checks out.  I'm on the case, I'll report back.

40 minutes ago, Evil Pirate Zamboni said:

You must be right.  When was the original posting day, 4/1?

I recall others on this forum trying to pull off the ol' "look at this game worn Gretzky I just found at the Goodwill" shenanigans before. :)

I might have tried to pull something like that before 👀

9 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Gotta be BS, I'm going to read the comments on it later and will see if everything checks out.  I'm on the case, I'll report back.

I'm in the group and read the comments.  It seems like he's stuck to the story and let everyone else comment.  One person did make an April Fools remark kidding around, even though this was first posted yesterday and not on 4/1.  I think this was a joke personally.

15 minutes ago, Schlepprock32 said:

I'm in the group and read the comments.  It seems like he's stuck to the story and let everyone else comment.  One person did make an April Fools remark kidding around, even though this was first posted yesterday and not on 4/1.  I think this was a joke personally.

Ah well, ok, saves me having to read the comments, nice jersey anyway.

Can someone please ask that guy to kindly return my jersey?  I'll gladly reimburse him the 50 cents.  You see, I won that jersey on gamewornauctions.net years ago.  I paid $1,255.36 you see, but it got lost in the mail.  Yeah, that's the ticket!  

9 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Seems appropriate. 

7C95.gif

God, how many millions of times did me and my friends say that after watching that movie...

21 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

God, how many millions of times did me and my friends say that after watching that movie...

I still say it quite often :lol: 

• 2 months later...

This will probably be my last pick-up before this site goes belly-up.  But, I snagged this 98 Olympics Team Canada jersey off of eBay for 18 bucks!  Going to make it into a Lindros.  I'm sure the nameplate material for it doesn't exist, though.  It's this shiny satin-like material.  Any ideas what to use?

1998_Olympics_Canada

4 hours ago, jsh139 said:

This will probably be my last pick-up before this site goes belly-up.  But, I snagged this 98 Olympics Team Canada jersey off of eBay for 18 bucks!  Going to make it into a Lindros.  I'm sure the nameplate material for it doesn't exist, though.  It's this shiny satin-like material.  Any ideas what to use?

1998_Olympics_Canada

Check your PMs. If the person who got me some doesn't have anymore, EPS does have red dazzle material. They told me they're not 100% sure it's an exact match, but if you're ok with close, it should do the trick.