DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

I sent the guy a question, "didn't this sell yesterday?"

He replied, "It is still available! The price was wrong on it before! That’s why it was re listed! Are you interested?"

I said, "So did it sell and they just didn't pay? Or was it removed before it sold and relisted." I of course know that answer to that question, I was just curious what his response would be.

He said, "It was sold and re listed after I noticed the price mistake. Let me know if you are interested still or want to make an offer. Comps have sold for way over the asking price!

In which I replied, "So it sold, but then you didn't honor the sale?!?!?"

I did not hear back from him after that.  I hate shady people.  I sold a jersey last week for at least $100 cheaper than what I thought it should have sold for.  Did a b**** and moan about it, of course I did. But I still sold and shipped it out because that is what you are supposed to do.  You win some and you lose some.

"It was sold and re listed after I noticed the price mistake."  

LMFAO.  More like it was sold and re-listed after some A hole clued me into the fact the jersey is worth a lot more than I sold it for.  Don't make it sound like a mistake when, in reality, you were ignorant to the actual value of what you were selling.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

First comment in the sale thread is priceless! 

Will be interesting to watch! ;) 

I know 😂 It got deleted tho and the guy is booted from the group. Another admin didn’t wanna play along. Oh well. Hopefully he reposts it in the NGW group. 

Edited by jsh139

Is the post gone already? I saw it in my notifications, but can't seem to find it anymore.

Edit: Never mind.

Edited by perthisthereason

7 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Well lookie what we have here. Now this douchebaag is listing it on FB. 

50396577662_173493995f_b.jpg

I don’t miss FB at all right now, but I definitely miss being a mod to a few groups. 

9 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I know 😂 It got deleted tho and the guy is booted from the group. Another admin didn’t wanna play along. Oh well. Hopefully he reposts it in the NGW group. 

I saw that post but now I can't find it. 
What was the comment that got deleted? 

And it wasn't just the comment that got deleted, Ron deleted the whole post and banned the guy.  I mean, that obviously would have been the end result, but it would have been nice to F with the guy a little and let him know what a d-bag he was for canceling the eBay sale.  Ron wasn't up for having any fun, I guess.  Oh well.

Edited by jsh139

Hat's off to the Champ that posted that comment. 

I saw the jersey get posted on FB but didn't check the comments
It would have been fun to mess with that bum 

The guy just contacted me after I cancelled my offer yesterday when I found this thread. He 'wants to make a deal'.

Edited by perthisthereason

50 minutes ago, perthisthereason said:

The guy just contacted me after I cancelled my offer yesterday when I found this thread. He 'wants to make a deal'.

You must offer him $200. You know this. 

Hah! That was me who posted the comment of 'Who is Quintin?', I saw the post just seconds after it was made so I was able to throw some shade his way.  I also did an offer on ebay of 200 but he has the autodecline set.  Would have definitely been fun for all of us to brow-beat him on FB.  Glad he got banned from the groups though.

I hit him with a $200 offer 3 times because he kept sending me offers "because I showed interest" on eBay. 

He accepted someone's offer so he must have been fed up with us :)  

Like I said before, I hope those #'s are HAMMERED down with cement and that one will forever have to be a Quintin #51 

11 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I hit him with a $200 offer 3 times because he kept sending me offers "because I showed interest" on eBay. 

He accepted someone's offer so he must have been fed up with us :)  

Like I said before, I hope those #'s are HAMMERED down with cement and that one will forever have to be a Quintin #51 

It was relisted on eBay. 

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

It was relisted on eBay. 

😄😄
I'm gonna make him block me with another $200 offer!

If I wasn't concerned with my eBay account I'd buy it and never pay so he would have to keep re-listing it. 

😁

3 hours ago, furiousd said:

And the soap opera ends with it selling for 425.

I wonder if he'll realize at some point that getting himself blocked from the FB groups could end up costing him much more than 200 bucks...

Just did a search of completed listings and it's showing as sold via BIN at $675 today at 3:58pm. 

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Rare-Authentic-Minnesota-North-Stars-CCM-Hockey-Jersey-Quintin-Size-52/313239394377?hash=item48ee85d849:g:JFcAAOSwlJlfcTkr

I have a guy on eBay that must follow my listings, and when something sells, I get a message that says “is this still available at all?”. I wonder if he is trying to get me to do what that guy did. 

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I have a guy on eBay that must follow my listings, and when something sells, I get a message that says “is this still available at all?”. I wonder if he is trying to get me to do what that guy did. 

I imagine your response is something like “I sold it last week, but it’s currently en route back to me as we speak.”

7 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I imagine your response is something like “I sold it last week, but it’s currently en route back to me as we speak.”

He messages me almost immediately after the sale. If he waited a week, this would probably be accurate.