DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

That's what sounds suspicious to me. I would doubt very much that their roads and 3rds would be 2.0's. Maybe a few are, but I'd bet most of the newer styles are Indos. Not even JB carries retail 2.0 roads or 3rds for many teams like Florida, Colorado, etc.

Yea, its probably too good to be true, but man... if I could get a white Dallas, I'd be so stoked!

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

We can hope, right? Good luck!

Yea, its probably too good to be true, but man... if I could get a white Dallas, I'd be so stoked!

Last time I was there which was around the Christmas break, they had both the new home and away team issued Dallas Stars jerseys

I'd be wary of ordering from frozen pond. I've been in there a few times and bought some stuff they have on hand but they don't have as much selection on hand as they say on the site.

I asked them about stuff they have on the site and they said that if you order something that they have listed, but not in stock they would have to order it from reebok and there was no time limit they could provide on how long it would take.

I'd definitely call them first as previous members said - they have a mix of 1.0, 2.0 and indo.

Great people and a good company in my dealings with them so far.

Last time I was there which was around the Christmas break, they had both the new home and away team issued Dallas Stars jerseys

Ohhhhh man... yes! Fingers crossed I can get one.

Dan, don't you have some stars up for sale on ebay? Or are they just the wrong size?

Wrong size. I've never been able to find a white one in a 54.

Edited by dsl135

Wrong size. I've never been able to find a white one in a 54.

Gotcha

And hatryk, RCS was having the sale not frozen pond, in case that's where you're looking

Woops. I bought two Kings by accident. I bought one and a Blues and before placing the order it popped up that the money would be converted to USD and I pressed ok. I figured it wouldn't actually place my order at that point and would load a new price. I was somewhat under the impression that it would converted Canadian to USD and it would be cheaper by the wording. So the order was placed and I went back in to get a screen shot of the popup, except this time it didn't pop up and my order was immediately placed. So now I have two coming my way.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

It looks like they don't actually convert to less.

When you click on USD, it still says $299.99 CDN (so $224.99 after the sale).

Still a good price. But I don't think they use the exchange rate. I'm guessing it won't be cheaper.

It looks like they don't actually convert to less.

When you click on USD, it still says $299.99 CDN (so $224.99 after the sale).

Still a good price. But I don't think they use the exchange rate. I'm guessing it won't be cheaper.

Yeah, it'll be the full price. I was trying to see the wording of the popup again but instead it placed my second order.