DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Seller just listed a boatload of jerseys - mostly maple leafs with all-star and flames jerseys mixed in.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Sports-Mem-Cards-Fan-Shop-/64482/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=3dionphaneuf

Anyone know if he is a member here?

Used to be years ago, he's a good guy actually. Just didn't like it here because people called him out for selling IIRC.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I think ive bought from him before. Think he's the guy that had a bunch of white preds 1.0s that were found at svp. As well as the white oilers. I remember him willing to deal a little bit.

JB lowered prices on the Hawks winter classic 2.0s to $299.

Well they are auction-style listings right? So they may not sell for the minimum. Still a good deal if they do though.

ANyone help me out here.. Is this legit jersey, and how does the custimizing look

http://www.ebay.com/itm/151581913657?_trksid=p2060778.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

It is authentic. Not sure about customization -- a resident Philly fan will have to chime in on that aspect.

As Bobcat1988 pointed out, the jersey is a legit authentic.

The number font looks very, very good to me. What makes the jersey look very strange though, is the nameplate. The shape of the letters is pretty close to (but not exactly 100%) accurate, but the letters are spaced way too far apart from each other. Flyers jerseys in this style generally had their letters placed very close to each other. Also the nameplates were not placed that close to the black shoulder stripe; there was usually considerably more room between the stripe and the tops of the letters. For these 2 reasons the jersey customization looks rather goofy to me, despite the font being very close to on-ice accurate.

I found a good gamer photo which illustrates what I said earlier. Auctioned jersey on top, gamer below.

image_zps67b829f5.jpg

image_zps3b4b729f.jpg

Hawks CCM air-knits started appearing in the second half of the 1993-94 season, and continued through 1995-96, after which the team switched over to Nike.

He is such a joke of a captain. Shannahan should have booted him out the door after he and fat Phil orchestrated that whole fan snubbing incident.

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe not a "steal" as it was $195, but authentic, likely team issued Rangers Jagr Jersey autographed by just about the entire 2006-07 team that started the season. Includes autographs of Jagr, Hank, Shanahan, Avery, Kasparaitis, Tyutin, etc.... I am pleased.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NHL-Jaromir-Jagr-Signed-New-York-Rangers-Blue-Reebok-Jersey-/131423347123