DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Haha, true, but I just have always liked their colors and funky logo for some reason...

I think that's the first time I've ever heard the Flyers logo referred to as "funky" haha

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did somebody from here get this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Original-Winnipeg-Jets-Authentic-Jersey-CCM-Size-48-/191501353044?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2c965ec054

I spotted it in when it had only a $60 opening bid. I immediately contact the seller if he can ship to Finland and add a BIN. 8 minutes later, I check if he'd happen to answer me back and he had (in 4 minutes). Immediately I go look what's the BIN price, and the jersey's gone. ###### it! How can people be so quick?

Edit: The jersey isn't probably an absolute steal, but still a very good price.

Edited by jolmari

I think that's the first time I've ever heard the Flyers logo referred to as "funky" haha

Hahaha I was thinking the same thing. I guess we learn something new everyday, a funky Flyers logo.

The Hockey Jersey Co has a bunch of team-issued Flyers 2.0 jerseys for $99.99 in both home and away

The seller took down the white christmas tree jersey i was about to post, guess he/she changed their mind.
About to just bite the bullet on one from Dorholt or sportsk once my tax return arrives

The seller took down the white christmas tree jersey i was about to post, guess he/she changed their mind.

About to just bite the bullet on one from Dorholt or sportsk once my tax return arrives

What size was it?

I just got my replica from Sportsk, then had EPS customize it. The vintage replicas are nice quality.

f21c5354ef7d634de0fbb45010adf429_zps9b9b

89fcb3fed578fea6af4b5a25809e13ff_zps3099

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-road-jersey-by-CCM-size-44-/121560099545?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4d8bead9&rmvSB=true&nma=true&si=ov7mEYTrXnlhpdfYnmMpSFazGL4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I had posted about it in the sizing thread, looking back a 44 probably would of been a little small according to Lak's measurements.
(I wear a large ccm classics)

Also, that came out perfectly.

Edited by Devil91

And that's only $520 :noway:

Yup and I bought four oranges for $140 each and 4 whites for $99 each. Quite the profit margin haha.

Hockeyjerseyco didn't get them for $20 though. He said someone contacted him about them but didn't get them for that price. Going to check where he got them from if it was Virginia.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Jersey-Devils-road-jersey-by-CCM-size-44-/121560099545?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1c4d8bead9&rmvSB=true&nma=true&si=ov7mEYTrXnlhpdfYnmMpSFazGL4%253D&orig_cvip=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

I had posted about it in the sizing thread, looking back a 44 probably would of been a little small according to Lak's measurements.

(I wear a large ccm classics)

Also, that came out perfectly.

Yeah I think you'd benefit from a larger size, 48 might do you good.

And thanks, that's why I use EPS for my Devils stuff. Never had s single issue thus far.

Here's what I'm wondering about all these Flyers jerseys on the market...why? It's safe to assume they won't make the playoffs, are they switching to a new jersey (home and away) next year and I just wasn't aware of that?

Edited by DC Red Wings

Here's what I'm wondering about all these Flyers jerseys on the market...why? It's safe to assume they won't make the playoffs, are they switching to a new jersey (home and away) next year and I just wasn't aware of that?

I think it all stems from a store in Virginia that is somehow affiliated with UPS Freight and gets all different types of things in bulk in. The guy I bought some from said that he basically buys things from this store and tries to resell them. Said it was the first time in 10+ years he saw hockey jerseys there. He also said he saw the packaging slip that came with the shipment of jerseys so it might have been a unpaid for shipment or something like that.

I don't think the Flyers are changing their jerseys one store just managed to get 70+ jerseys for $20 each haha.

Edited by Hollywood Cannon

Seller just listed a boatload of jerseys - mostly maple leafs with all-star and flames jerseys mixed in.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Sports-Mem-Cards-Fan-Shop-/64482/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=3dionphaneuf

Anyone know if he is a member here?

Seller just listed a boatload of jerseys - mostly maple leafs with all-star and flames jerseys mixed in.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/Sports-Mem-Cards-Fan-Shop-/64482/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=&_ssn=3dionphaneuf

Anyone know if he is a member here?

I don't know but I am pretty sure he's a Sundin fan. Holy crap that's a collection!

He's got a 2002 ASG jersey that I haven't seen many authentics of recently, been looking for a blank myself. That one is too expensive for me to strip.

Also a Starter Mesh Penguins, which some have been talking about in other threads recently...

Edited by mfitz804