DEALS AND STEALS

sungod661

Wow, sweet deals. I don't recall RCS carrying Kings Purple 2.0s prior to this. Wonder why they are only carrying 58s?

Did they buy some from Jerseybaron?

I was actually thinking, and this is TOTALLY JUST A THEORY, but I wonder if they're Team Issued blanks, since the Kings won't be using that style anymore. I wonder if they bought overstock from the team/Reebok.

• Replies 8.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was actually thinking, and this is TOTALLY JUST A THEORY, but I wonder if they're Team Issued blanks, since the Kings won't be using that style anymore. I wonder if they bought overstock from the team/Reebok.

This is most likely correct. Where/how else would RCS be offering goalie-cuts of so many teams?

Who knows, maybe we're all getting lucky and the 2.0's they have on sale are all team issued.

I know I'd be stoked if my Sharks turns out to be one.

older Lightning black 2.0 would make a nice Stamkos rookie too.

I've always liked those Armada jerseys, but wouldn't know who to put on one.

Edited by thebiggoalie

VERY tempted to pick up a Syracuse Crunch for $49.99...

Temptation over...jersey ordered. Anyone know anyone good to put on it?

I had to look up who the parent team was.... no clue it was Tampa haha

I didn't either. I'm collecting jerseys from all the places I have been, and my family has a summer house not far from there.

There's a closer team in the Federal Hockey League but I can't get a line on one of those jerseys.

I bought a Ducks third and a Kings purple... The buyer's remorse hasn't kicked in yet, has anyone gotten kits for either style and if so, where?

I'll be scouring the forums for answers in the meantime but thanks in advance for any help you guys can give!

I got 2 Kings and an Armada black. Been coveting the Armada jerseys since they came out!

I bought a Ducks third and a Kings purple... The buyer's remorse hasn't kicked in yet, has anyone gotten kits for either style and if so, where?

I'll be scouring the forums for answers in the meantime but thanks in advance for any help you guys can give!

I just got a Ducks third as well (not from this sale though), and I'm trying to find out who handled the customization this year. It was Monkey Sports in the past, but it may not have been this year.

Bobcat Athletic handles the Kings jerseys.

Got the purple Kings and Ducks 3rd as well. Will use these to get autographs. Was gonna pick up a white Pens and dark Stars but I have a feeling those will be even cheaper if I wait a bit.

I got 2 Kings and an Armada black. Been coveting the Armada jerseys since they came out!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who loves those Armada jersey. I'm trying to move away from authentics, but those are so cheap and I've thought they were awesome since they first came out. I am on the fence about getting one, but I can't decide which color looks better or if I really want one and then the hassle of getting it properly customized...

If only they weren't so humongous big.

I would've definitely got a purple Kings if they had some smaller sizes

I can wear a 54,56 but for the price ill rock a 58!

58's aren't that bad. You just have to eat more White Castle and drink more beer while watching more playoff hockey. It sounds difficult, but if you can dream it, you can do it!

Anyone happen to have a size comparison between a 54 2.0 and a 58 2.0? Thanks