Hockey Jersey Guy

xcdude

That's what the workers at the coffee shop in the library call me. I can't help it I'm wearing a lucky jersey (hey it got Tom Renney Fired) to help study for finals! I walked up to buy a bottle of water after a 5 hour cram session and the guy was like "you must be a mega hockey fan or something I always see you in those ###### jerseys" I could only laugh and say thanks.

The people in the south always give me weird looks, but its now totally worth it.

Congratz! :thumbsup: That's pretty cool.

Haha, love it! That's the way to represent the game, and the hobby. Now all you need to do is find Hockey Jersey Girl.

Now all you need to do is find Hockey Jersey Girl.

:lol::lol:

thats awesome xcdude! keep wearing them! show'em off!

well it's nice to hear comments when you're wearing your prize jerseys, actually on the weekend I went to do a little shopping with the wife, I wore my Michel Goulet jersey, wow I must have had a hundred stares, some ppl commented on it, it was if they haven't seen a Nordiques jersey in 15 years :D

my wife (who knows squat about hockey back then) said what the heck is it with that jersey, geeez.... LMAO

even had a grin from someone wearing a Habs Cammalleri jersey, LOL

I hear that Nords. There are many transplanted people from Buffalo all over the country and down south esp. So whenever I wear my sabres sweaters around here down in MD I always get lots of "Lets Go Buffalo's" directed my way. And people want to chat when I have my Rob Ray on. You can tell the guys that really miss it.

The best is wearing my 'goat head' to caps games as none of those "hockey fans" know what it is...

Even though i am a flyers fan i apprecate Brandon Dubinsky so i wore a rangers jersey to my college class last year. As im entering a building this guy was coming out and stopped, looked at me, and started fanatically chanting LETS GO RANGERS!

i think its awesome to wear hockey jerseys and get feedback

i think its awesome to wear hockey jerseys and get feedback

I agree. :)