customization question

WingedWheelers

I just got a jersey back that I had dropped off to a local shop to have customized. The customization looks great, but they sewed the back numbers through part of the fight strap. Is this normal? I'm debating whether or not to have it fixed. I need to get another jersey customized so I could drop them off together. Its not a huge deal, but I can imagine if the strap gets yanked by accident it could potentially rip out the stitching, and perhaps put a hole in the jersey.

I just got a jersey back that I had dropped off to a local shop to have customized. The customization looks great, but they sewed the back numbers through part of the fight strap. Is this normal? I'm debating whether or not to have it fixed. I need to get another jersey customized so I could drop them off together. Its not a huge deal, but I can imagine if the strap gets yanked by accident it could potentially rip out the stitching, and perhaps put a hole in the jersey.

I have a few game worn jerseys in which the rear numbers were sewn to the fight strap. I imagine the strap went through its fair share of pulling and all of the jerseys are fine. No worries.

I sent back a jersey to be redone cuz they DIDENT sew into the strap. They put the numbers above the strap to not damage it but it forced the namepleate to be too high.

Depending on the size of jersey you have no choice but to go into strap at times.

This was common with the Caps screaming/diving eagle jerseys because the striping on the design forces the fight strap placement to be higher than usual.

This was common with the Caps screaming/diving eagle jerseys because the striping on the design forces the fight strap placement to be higher than usual.

My Witt authentic is sewn with the number going on the fight strap.

The first time I saw the strap inside one of those Caps jerseys, I thought it was a custom job by the previous owner to get rid of the nuisance fight strap. I was amazed at how high up the back it was.

Thanks, I am reassured that my jersey is fine. I'm pretty new to the jersey scene, as until recently I was a broke college student, so I haven't seen many authentics to know any better.