Chicago Blackhawks Green Jersey

jcfitz7

thats because they don't make fake jerseys uncrested. why would you want that garbage

Edit (3rd time is the charm): I totally missed the uncrested part in the original post.

Since the green Hawks jerseys were never worn by the team, that's not a standard color combo most of the places carry in uncrested jerseys.

Your best bet would be to contact a manufacturer like Athletic Knit and have a custom jersey made. Unfortunately there are normally minimum orders for those.

I think it's legit. They also sell those at FansEdge and other legit retailers. I didn't realize RBK had starting making replicas of these - so I edited my original post (since I was wrong).

here ya go...

http://jerseysexport.com/product_view.asp?id=10989

is that green enough for ya?

Enjoy! :lol: :lol: :lol:

man was that ever blinding!! thanks for making my day a little bit more 80's haha

Do the Blackhawks actually wear those green jerseys on St. Patrick's Day, or are they made for fans only? While I think the green jersey is a mockery of the actual Blackhawk's jersey, I think it would be cool if they wore that shamrock patch if they play a home game on 3/17.

• 4 weeks later...

have a look through hockeyjerseydirect site online through the many manufacturers of jerseys they have listed (athletic knit, sp, ccm, k1, etc.) if can't find it or something close there (which is likely) you could get a custom one made.

one place that will do a single custom one is jersey monster sports. they can substitute a different colour (in your case green for chicago's red) when making a jersey using the blackhawks template. haven't used them yet, but have been thinking of getting an uncrested brandon wheat kings one made in the future by using their retro kings template and changing the colours.

jerseymonstersports