New Flyers Road Authentics

Where's Berube?

Hey guys,

Just joined the board and am relatively new to jersey collecting. I'm looking to pick up my first EDGE, a Flyers 2010-11 Road White, but have had very little success tracking any down. IceJerseys had a limited supply and recently ran out, and the local retailers (Flyers Skatezone, Fan Store at Wells Fargo Center) claim they've yet to receive any and one manager indicated they do not intend to.

Seems weird that so few people have had them in stock given that it's already the holiday shopping season. Is it possible the Flyers only plan to use them for the duration of the current season?

I'd really appreciate any insight/advice you guys have on where I can find one of these.. Thanks!

Hey guys,

Just joined the board and am relatively new to jersey collecting. I'm looking to pick up my first EDGE, a Flyers 2010-11 Road White, but have had very little success tracking any down. IceJerseys had a limited supply and recently ran out, and the local retailers (Flyers Skatezone, Fan Store at Wells Fargo Center) claim they've yet to receive any and one manager indicated they do not intend to.

Seems weird that so few people have had them in stock given that it's already the holiday shopping season. Is it possible the Flyers only plan to use them for the duration of the current season?

I'd really appreciate any insight/advice you guys have on where I can find one of these.. Thanks!

I got mine from Icejerseys and when I was searching I didn't see them anywhere else

However, I received the River City Sports Christmas catalogue and they advertise them in the catalogue but not on the site. It may be worth a shot to call or email them to see if they have any in stock

The orange ones were pretty hard to find at first, as well. My assumption is too many retailers on choking on the Edges already and are hesitant to get more.

The orange ones were pretty hard to find at first, as well. My assumption is too many retailers on choking on the Edges already and are hesitant to get more.

If you are desperate and IJ can't help you, you might want to ask EPS.

• 1 month later...

I went to Flyers Skate zone in Voorhees last Friday. I asked about the Flyers new white authentic jersey availability. I had to leave a message with one of the store clerks. One of the pro shop managers called me and left a message saying that the new white authentics are available in mid-March. They are willing to take orders for jerseys for pick up. I hope this is helpful.