Authentic Lindros Exclusive Flyers jersey

rob77ta

Has anyone ever heard about or have one of these jerseys? According to the description there were 350 of these produced. The description states that it is an authentic CCM jersey with the 100th year Stanley Cup patch. The one I bought is #104 of 350. It also stated that these were only available through the Flyers team store. The jersey is signed by Lindros on the right rear #8. This was the second time I have seen one of these on ebay so I think it is legit. It did not arrive yet, but I was wondering what to expect. If anyone has any insight on this please let me know. I will post pictures when I get it. Thanks

Assuming you are talking about something like this:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ERIC-LINDROS-AUTO-PHILI-PRO-ROOKIE-JERSEY-COA-HOLOGRAM-/290484276533?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item43a2364d35

My jersey is an orange version, with patch and customization, so definitely not one of these.

That is exactly what it is. The one I purchased was #104

That is exactly what it is. The one I purchased was #104

What auction did you win???

I saw this, but they wanted $800 (it was originally listed at $200 starting bid, but changed halfway through)

I would have taken it at $200.....

Lindros Rookie Commemorative Jersey

What auction did you win???

I saw this, but they wanted $800 (it was originally listed at $200 starting bid, but changed halfway through)

I would have taken it at $200.....

Lindros Rookie Commemorative Jersey

Ebay auction that ended Monday. Only 1 picture so I took a shot. Not even close to $800 though. I saw one about two years ago on ebay go for approx $200. So this time I just waited until the end of the auction and bid last minute. I hope it is a nice jersey.

Ebay auction that ended Monday. Only 1 picture so I took a shot. Not even close to $800 though. I saw one about two years ago on ebay go for approx $200. So this time I just waited until the end of the auction and bid last minute. I hope it is a nice jersey.

Lindros jersey came in today. Very nice. Dead on cutomization and very accurate. Lindros wore a 56 his rookie year and this one is too. Tags still attached as well. Came with original black box and notarized LOA. A bargain for $169. One cool commemorative jersey and nice, clean signature as well. Will post pics in it arrived today when I get the chance. God bless Ebay!