RBK Edge Jersey

fordsoldier

Ok guys I have used the how to spot a fake jersey and think I did well I want you guys to verify for me. Here are the pics of the new jersey,

pic of the tag

IMG_1777.jpg

2nd pic of tag showing collar and NHL crest

IMG_1776.jpg

NHL crest

IMG_1778.jpg

Fight strap

IMG_1780.jpg

Reebok crest

IMG_1781.jpg

care tag

IMG_1779.jpg

I think its real, anyone help verify

That's definitely a legit jersey. A Blues jersey too if I'm not mistaken. Next time though, resize the pictures. Those are huuuuuuge.

Yep its a blues jersey, I got it for 75.00 shippped to me... I think I got a steel of a deal.

sorry about the pics I put them on my laptop and show they were shrunk to 33% of scale, it wont happen again.

can you tell me if its an edge 1.0 or a 2.0

It's a 1.0. 2.0 are only used by the team and usually don't have the Reebok tag inside the neck area just the size tag.

Yeah man looks sweet to me. Good to go!

I'd go with TJ Oshie, or possibly Erik Johnson. Either way, great steal and congrats on it.

Halak!!! or Pietrangelo!

Halak! :thumbsup:

Nice! I just got one like yours for $110 and thought I had gotten a deal. I am going the David Perron route personally.

Any chance you can get more at that price? I need a Christmas present for my bro. :)

Nice! I just got one like yours for $110 and thought I had gotten a deal. I am going the David Perron route personally.

Any chance you can get more at that price? I need a Christmas present for my bro. :)

Sorry bud this was the only one they had, I jumped all over it like a fat kid eating cake.

Ok guys I have used the how to spot a fake jersey and think I did well I want you guys to verify for me. Here are the pics of the new jersey,

I think its real, anyone help verify

nice pictures of a legit jersey!.