Nike Team Canada Authentics For $169.99

chow_hound

FYI guys.

I called a few Sport Cheks and it turns out they Blew-out the Leafs jerseys in Ontario(edge and premers).

What a gip!

How hard is it going to be to get correct customization on these, in terms of nameplate material?

I can go to the mall tomorrow to see if there is red in 60 left. I can buy one first if there is stock because It can be returned anyways ;) .

MUCH appreciated. I'd also settle for a 58 but would prefer a RED 60, then a white 60. lol

Just went to the mall before work. 60 in both colors were gone. So, I grabbed a red 58 for you. PM me to discuss payment and shipping. Thanks.

Siiiiiiick.

Anyone else own a WHITE jersey? Does it look like the reds bleed into the white on the arms too you??

• 4 weeks later...

SportChek has dropped the price another 40 bucks. I picked up a white 58 tonight for only 140 dollars to go with the red Saviola got for me.

SportChek has dropped the price another 40 bucks. I picked up a white 58 tonight for only 140 dollars to go with the red Saviola got for me.

######! I wonder if they dropped the price at place here in Sauga. I'll have to call them.

Did you see any 56 red's by chance on that rack?

I wish I had known about this forum earlier, because I really wanted to get one of these jerseys. Luckily for me, I stumbled upon a White 52 (I'm skinny) but it was $169. I'll go back tomorrow to see if I can get the discount to $140 and see if there are any Reds.

As for someone's question about the arms, I took a look and I notice it too...looks like bleeding, but depends on the light. I also see a bit of it on the stripes along the front hem too.

Anyone know of a good place that can customize these properly in the Toronto area?

MLL should be able to get it all done for you.

Just to note, MLL did my Canada replica with Richards. Unfortunately, it came back with a twill nameplate. I emailed Don at MLL about it to see if they could change it with the proper Nike material. He is on the lookout for it. I can let people know if h has it or not when he gets back to me

Everything MLL does comes with a twill nameplate...better off sending to EPS, sure it will take a century to get it back but at least it will be correct.

Not true. None of mine have been twill nameplates.

I wish I had known about this forum earlier, because I really wanted to get one of these jerseys. Luckily for me, I stumbled upon a White 52 (I'm skinny) but it was $169. I'll go back tomorrow to see if I can get the discount to $140 and see if there are any Reds.

As for someone's question about the arms, I took a look and I notice it too...looks like bleeding, but depends on the light. I also see a bit of it on the stripes along the front hem too.

Anyone know of a good place that can customize these properly in the Toronto area?

My white one also looks like it has bleeding also.

Prolly cuz of the plastic rain coat type fabric the dye didn't stick well.

I know of two other owners of that jersey with the same problem.

I still want a red also.

P.S. Blades of steel ruled!. Makes the pass, makesthepass, makesthemakesthemakesthepass!

I picked up a 56 white at Park Royal (West Vancouver) yesterday. They are currently down to $127.49 plus tax. They still had another 56 and 2 58s white. There was also 2 red 56s and 2 red 58s. They were tagged at $199.99 but when they scanned the barcode it rang in at $127.49. So if it's not tagged that low don't worry, ask or see what it rings in at.

I picked up a 56 white at Park Royal (West Vancouver) yesterday. They are currently down to $127.49 plus tax. They still had another 56 and 2 58s white. There was also 2 red 56s and 2 red 58s. They were tagged at $199.99 but when they scanned the barcode it rang in at $127.49. So if it's not tagged that low don't worry, ask or see what it rings in at.

That's a sweet deal. I wonder if that is a chain-wide price? I'll have to have a look when I'm near one tomorrow to see if there are any left. And to think I thought I got a good deal on my white one when it went on for $210 at the Hockey Canada online store in the summer.

My white one also looks like it has bleeding also.

Prolly cuz of the plastic rain coat type fabric the dye didn't stick well.

I know of two other owners of that jersey with the same problem.

I still want a red also.

P.S. Blades of steel ruled!. Makes the pass, makesthepass, makesthemakesthemakesthepass!

I think it is a problem with all of them. The couple that I bought and all the others that I've seen while browsing all have the look of the red dye bleeding onto the white.